A smile

Trucken

Lol the GD has a funny thinking that the world had no color when granny was born. The world has greatly revolutionized over the years, especially in technology. We are currently using much more advanced cameras and can enjoy taking colored pics unlike back then when when all pics were black and white. Just the other day I was looking at pics taken during my grandparents' second anniversary and I could hardly tell what color the clothes they wore were. Granny was definitely a hottie during her time, judging from how she looks right now, lol she is aged already though. But comparing her fashion back then with the trends in women fashion and accessories that I've actively being following on http://top-beautiful-women.net/ I can surely confirm that the world is changing every single second. Funny thing about all this change is that every generation shall always see the previous generation as having been funny or just weird. Am sure the next generation shall be looking at things we use right now or the pics we take today with a surprise cause lots of advancements will have occurred. But at the end of the day, positive change shall always be inevitable and that's all GD needs to have in mind and she'll no longer see those pics looking funny.

Archived