Lake Mead/ Las Vegas

raywen

Have you looked at RV Park Reviews? I use this as my primary reference when vetting RV parks to stay at. If you want to dry camp or boondock there are a number of places in the Recreation area to stay at. Some are free, except for the recreation area entrance fee. If you are over 62 you can get a senior pass to give you free entry into all or almost all National Parks, forests & Recreation areas.

Al & Sharon
2006 Winnebago Journey 36G 
2020 Chevy Colorado Toad
San Antonio, TX

http://downtheroadaroundthebend.blogspot.com/

Look at FreeCampgrounds.com for BLM land around Lake Mead if you are looking for something free. There are many places along Boulder Highway that are close to Henderson and closer to Lake Mead. We've stayed at Las Vegas RV Resort and liked it. We used to stay at Sam's Town but the rv park is now run by KOA, so I'm sure they've doubled the price and improved nothing. We avoid them.

Jan & Thomas

2012 Drv Mobile Suite 5'r

2012 Ford F350 Super Duty

Sam's Town mearged with the KOA that was next to Circus Circus. That was the only RV park on the Strip.

That has only been a year or two. I don't think that Sam's town is expensive and there is lots to do at Sam's Town.

It has been where I go in Vegas for a number of years. Good Luck

Archived