Sams Club and heavy duty flat cart

Bill Daines

Why even make an insurance claim for such a small amount? If you pay for it out of pocket there are no repercussions on your insurance. The insurance company couldn't tell you not to make a claim but they tried to warn you by mentioning the possibility of cancellation. Now your rate will go up with 2 accidents on record.

Painful lesson to learn.....do not park downhill from others if possible. I'm with you tho', I always park in the "back forty", regardless of weather conditions, and still get dings....our trucks must be magnetic.

Regards

Gemstone

'06 Elite Suites, '08 Softail Classic, '06 Softail Deuce.

Curious as to why you think the store is responsible in any way? It wasn't an employee it was a customer. The only remedy the store could possibly have would be to not let anyone take any cart out of the store.

I only wanted to have the customer be responsible for my damage.

06 GMC 2500HD extended cab, long bed, Duramax.
07 HR Alumascape Suite 5er
Doberman, Jazz, RIP

new K9 Rufus (Roof)
SemperFi

I'm like Gemstone, as we usually park in the "back forty" also. But I can say over the years that just about all stores have signage that frees them from damage done by carts.

I was parked far out in the lot. Just think of it this way, some one hits your vehicle with their vehicle and leaves without leaving any information and in that situation it would have been a hit and run private property accident.

06 GMC 2500HD extended cab, long bed, Duramax.
07 HR Alumascape Suite 5er
Doberman, Jazz, RIP

new K9 Rufus (Roof)
SemperFi

If a person is not courteous enough to leave you their information do you really want to deal with them? When I see something like this and see a person go off without leaving info if I can I will note it down and leave it. But in todays world, we just have our cells and no paper or pencil on us.

Archived