Any medical professoinals/nurse practioners in our midst?

We don't like to give medical advice through a forum. It is really bad because anyone can use that advice and if so,etching bad happens my malpractice insurance won't be happy.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

There are probably more than a few lurking around here and there but most are probably retired like I am and so far away from patient care we would be an unreliable source of information. I retired in 2007, a lot has changed since then. And as Ronbo said above anyone still actively practicing ethically should not be giving medical advice outside of a legitimate Doctor-patient relationship. Indefensible in today's malpractice environment. Hope you can find a legitimate source of sound medical advice, Best Wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

I'm certainly not going to hold anyone to their word and don't believe in today's litigious society, but if there is one out there that might give a wisdomed word or two I would sure appreciate it.

If it's broke I'll make the drive, but I really don't think it is and splinted it for the time being.

I'm certainly not going to hold anyone to their word and don't believe in today's litigious society, but if there is one out there that might give a wisdomed word or two I would sure appreciate it.

If it's broke I'll make the drive, but I really don't think it is and splinted it for the time being.

Hold it up to the monitor's screen so I can do a remote x-ray. :)

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Hold it up to the monitor's screen so I can do a remote x-ray. :)

One of the refurbished HP tablets I picked up from woot has a finger scanner dohickie.. will that work? You'll probably charge me though! How many pounds of jerky is this going to set me back?? B)

Yarome, if your problem is indeed orthopedic in nature as you intimate above an accurate diagnosis in most cases will require a careful examination and usually imaging of the injured area. Back in the day I saw patients who came into the ER and didn't think they were seriously injured, but the exam and/or x-rays proved otherwise. As much as you would like a remote answer to your question chances are it will require an in person evaluation of your situation. I don't mean to sound like I don't care about your plight or want to help you but giving medical advice in this manner has the risk of being a significant disservice to the patient. Best Wishes, Jay

2015 Continental Coach Elegance by Forks RV, 41'; 2015 FL M2 112, DD 13, by 2L Custom Trucks; Trailer Saver air hitch; '48 Navigoddess with a Rand McNally GPS

I worked in an er in Tombal. Our policy was that anyone that Cale in with a closed head injury got a ct. I was amazed at the number of subdural hematoma we life flighted put of there. What appeared to be minor injuries with no loc. Most er's would not have done a ct.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

I have been injured many times and x-rays have found fractures I didn't think I had on three different occasions. Get one it is the only way you will know for sure.

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

Just checking, how are you doing today?

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived