Battery seller in Quartzsite?

I need 4 new T-105s and am currently in Quartzsite. Anyone know of any dealers here? I will need someone who can install them. I will head back toward Yuma in a couple of days--is there a place there where I could get them? Thanks for the help.

Judie

SKP # 6312

Probably the solar place but the price will probably be three times to high google.... trojan battery dealers/yuma Napa store in Q may have them or they might locate nearest dealer or possibly lifestyle RV

Jim Spence

2000 Dodge 3500 1 ton QC 4x4 dually 5.9 diesel LB

BD exhaust brake, 6 spd manual trans

34CKTS Cedar Creek 5er, Trail-Air hitch

Discount Solar, Solar Bills, RV Lifestyles, and the place who names escapes me, which is in the big yellow building just a few doors east of the stoplight at the intersection of 95 and Main Street have the T-105s. I havent noticed the price this year, but last year when I bought four of them the price was not too bad. I think I paid $120 for two of them and $140 for the other two.

Also, The Gambler on Kuehn Street has T-105s.

edited

2005 Winnebago Voyage 38J

RV Lifestyles has decent prices. Try Inland Bldg Supply (ACE Hdwre) in Blythe which is 23 miles from Quartzsite, exit 239 on I 10 in CA.

Also give Greg a call at RV Solar Solutions www.rvsolarsolutions.com He might be able to get better pricing.

http://ramblingrvrat.blogspot.com/?m=1

GOD Bless America!

GOD Bless Texas!

GOD Bless All of our Troops!

"CHARACTER is doing the right thing when no one is looking"

'09 International Durastar 4400 LP Customized by 2L Custom Trucks

'20 DRV Mobile Suites 40KSSB4, '10 H-D FLHRC Road King Classic, '09 Honda Rebel AmeriDeck M/C Loader in Truck Garage, Polaris RZR 570 EPS 10 - 320W Solar Panels, 4- Simpliphi 3.8 kWh 151A Lithium batteries, Victron Multiplus 3000W inverters, Victron 250/70 Charge Controllers, Progressive hardwired 50 AMP EMS, Class of 2012!

1221594356_ProfilePic.jpg.9b4d57a43f182efadbcaf4db7556bb2e.jpg

I found the best prices on Trojan deep cycle batteries in Parker (25 miles or so from Q) at the battery shop. If you take AZ 95 from Q into Parker it turns right and goes out to Walmart. If you don't turn right and go straight on California ave/highway 72, the battery shop is a few blocks past and on the left.

Clay(WA5NMR), Lee(Wife), Katie & Kelli (cats)
Full timed for eleven years in our 2004 Winnebago Sightseer 35N Workhorse chassis. Snowbirds for 1 year. Now settled down in western CO.
Honda Accord toad.

Update: Thanks to Paul Stough . The yellow building is Quality RV. I got the T-105s for $125 each, the installation was $50, and tax was $45, so I was out the door for $595. And I drove in first thing this morning and they could do it right then, so I came back and got the MH and was out of there. I am a happy camper.

So good to get help from other Escapees. Thanks again, Paul, and everyone else.

Judie

SKP # 6312

• 4 weeks later...

Archived