Sign in to follow this  
roy67ss

2011 GMC 2500 Duramax for sale

I have a 2011 GMC fully loaded, leather, sunroof, etc. with about 128k miles for sale. The truck has never been in an accident and I am the 2nd owner as of last November. I purchased the truck from a friend that was buying a new truck and didn't like the trade in value they were offering. I am currently near Parker and will be here until the end of March. The truck is registered in Alberta and is 50 state emissions optioned. I will check in to the DMV at Parker to see what might be involved with selling a Canadian truck here but, I have been told that there really isn't much to it. I pulled my 5th wheel here in November with absolutely no issues. Please pm me if you are interested in a very good truck and I can send pictures and answer any other questions. I am asking $32,000US or best offer.