Essex Junction, here we come!

Kirk W

Thanks Kirk. It looks like the Forum is down until the 4th, so we’ll keep checking back. Electric sites are down to about 30 sites left and those will be gone in just a day or so. Registrations are topping the charts for Vermont…good news, but there will be only boondocking available in a few days. The good news, is that the weather in VT should be delightful for boondocking and there are showers and bathrooms for attendee use in the CGs, so feel free to share this with anyone you like.

Molly

Thanks Kirk (and Molly)

event.png

• 3 weeks later...

This will be our first Escapade. We are attending the Boot Camp and Escapade. My wife is an avid crafter so I am sure she will be visiting that area.

Both Pam & Linda will be there so ask her to let them know who she is!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Thanks Kirk. We have been retired a couple of years, but this will be our first opportunity to attend an Escapade. I am sure Ros will enjoy exchanging ideas with Linda and Pam. Currently Ros is into custom card making and wreaths.

Would Ros have an interest in demonstrating her card making, or maybe teaching a small class of day 6 or so

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived