What's the best public library for full-timers?

holstein13

I have at least 6 cards that are valid. Once you have an invoice from the cg the libraries are willing to give you a card. After that you can just keep renewing them. I am talking about Houston, Phoenix and Tucson.

I had a Maricopa County (Phoenix) card and I really liked that libary system. But they say to renew I've got to come in with proof of current residence and we're not there this year. Is there a way to get an exemption?

I looked up the Chicago Public Library, the New York City public library and the Los Angeles public library. All say you need to submit proof of residency to get a library card. Are you sure about dropping in on any library?

https://obr.chipublib.org/obr/

Put in your email and any Chicago address and they email you a E Card that can be used on OverDrive ;-)

I've always been a tinkerer and a fixer...

So what better way to stay active in my retirement than to buy an RV...

I have at least 6 cards that are valid. Once you have an invoice from the cg the libraries are willing to give you a card. After that you can just keep renewing them. I am talking about Houston, Phoenix and Tucson.

We will have to try this out. Thanks for the tip.

2015 Ram 3500 RC DRW CTD AISIN 410 rear

2016 Mobile Suites 38RSB3

Last year we got a free membership to Scribd because my four devotional books were included in their library. My wife, Jackie, really liked it. Once that expired we held off because of the $9 a month price, hoping to find something better. And we did...they don't advertise it but Scribd offers an annual rate of $48. It is well hidden on their website but I finally found a link to it on another website: https://www.scribd.com/archive/plans

Once you join, check out my four books of daily devotionals: Coffee Break Devotionals.:)

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Archived