Anyone need CPAP equipment?

I was talked into starting CPAP therapy by my doctor. As it turned out, it was a misdiagnosis. I only used my equipment one month even after switching masks. The complete system with two masks (fully owned by me) is for sale.

Please visit my webpage for photos and info: http://CPAP.MovingOnWithMargo.com

post-26868-0-65263100-1450207776_thumb.jpg

~ Helping to Make Your RV Life Flow Smoothly ~

MovingOnWithMargo.com discussing all things RV plus life's challenges and rewards.

RVLifestyleExperts.com - A unique website with hundreds of articles that answer questions about the RV lifestyle.

Margo,

Didn't your doctor have you do a sleep test? Can't imagine using a CPAP machine without first having a sleep test. I'm happy for you if you truly do not need the machine. Good luck. Dennis

Trailer: Montana 5th wheel, model 3582Rl, model year 2012

Truck: Ford 450 PSD Super Duty, 2002 Crew Cab, Long bed, 4:88 rear end, last of the 7.3 engines, Automatic Transmission.

You might find more interested folks on sleepnet.com, cpaptalk.com, or talkaboutsleep.com. Given the medical nature of a cpap you might want to circumspectly investigate the best way to offer it up for sale before just posting an ad. I have seen a few on Craigslist.com, also.

RVBuddys Journal Our progress into full-timing.
Budd & Merrily ===-> SKP# 088936 Other Websites:---> Hub of all my blogs
Clifford - 2000 VNL64T770 :: DakotR - 1999 C40KS King of the Road :: $PRITE - 2013 Smart Passion w/cruise

We looked at unloading an older CPAP machine, about the only good way we found was to donate it to a company here in Phoenix that will refurbish it and pass it on to a charity patient.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Archived