Arizona fuel price

Wrknrvr

Commercial vehicles pay $.08 more per gallon of diesel than private vehicles do in Arizona (the truck stops...Love's, Pilot, etc....advertise the commercial price on their big boards). As a private vehicle, you should not have to pay the $.08 commercial vehicle tax on diesel.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

LindaH, tell that to 10Ponies and the judge in his case.

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I live in Arizona and this supposed to be fixed now so if you are registered anything non commercial you should be ok.

If you fuel at say a Pilot you can get a refund but paperwork is extensive.

I have fuel at the non commercial pumps at the QT on 51st Ave off interstate 10 with HDT and did not get in trouble. Yet this the same place someone got cited.

Probably be safer before Az like CA. Although I don't worry so much a out the .08 cents a gallon if more convenient.

Lot is Snowbirds to be levying fines and citations for this. I have a feeling it has been corrected. From what I have read it has but you would have to look for a station that does not include road taxes.

2019 Thor Chateau 28E on a Ford E450 chassis. Maybe awhile but will get a new picture forgive one up there it is my old rig.

We are going to fill up in Kingman AZ in a few days. Will be at a truck stop and pay the higher price. In Wickenburg Az there were signs at the regular stations for not being taxed correctly and did not want to have a problem.

We hold 300 gallons total so once and done.

Thanks, Vern

I have usually found good fuel prices in Apache Junction. Never had an issue filling at non commercial stations other than it take a while to fill.

I try to get 2 pumps working at the same time to speed things up.

2005 Western Star, MDE 4000 ,singled mid, 12' deck with Smart Car
Bison Stratus 3 horse with 16' short wall 12' slide out

http://www.spottedhorsegallery.com/
http://www.campingandhorses.com/

Archived