Altonymous

Has anyone received their MaxSignal booster?

We got the first prototype just a couple weeks ago and have started testing with it. To the best of my understanding, they are not yet even in production.

We got the first prototype just a couple weeks ago and have started testing with it. To the best of my understanding, they are not yet even in production.

I also have my prototype. I agree, they are not yet in production.

Website says he is hospitalized

From Gord's website:

"Gordon Spencer will be unable to fill orders or respond to phone calls/emails for the next week. On Sunday, Gordon was hospitalized and will be under going surgery. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Once he is discharged, he will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible."

I pre-ordered mine months ago and have received no updates. I'm wondering if I got scammed. :(

As I recall, your credit card won't be charged until the unit ships. Gord has invested major dollars in getting this unit through FCC approval, and as of his last update was finalizing production of the housing and bulk parts sourcing. As posted, pre-production units are in the field and being tested by select forum members.

Okay. Last update I received was on this forum with a 4 wk estimate for production units to go out. That was over 8 weeks ago.

I'll have to double check my records as for my card being charged or not.

Thanks for the update... Wish a regular email would go out instead of having to track down information. I don't know his web site as I ordered over the phone from him via advice on this forum.

Okay. Last update I received was on this forum with a 4 wk estimate for production units to go out. That was over 8 weeks ago.

I'll have to double check my records as for my card being charged or not.

Thanks for the update... Wish a regular email would go out instead of having to track down information. I don't know his web site as I ordered over the phone from him via advice on this forum.

Gord's latest update post was on October 5th: http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=119238&p=804101

Thanks for letting us know about his medical situation. Gord was very polite to me when I first called to ask questions about antennas to feed a Wilson Sleek. He took the time to suggest, politely, that I might want to consider a different antenna then the one I called on. (I think that meant he knew I knew very little about all this stuff - and he was trying to prevent me from buying a product that was not going to do what I wanted it to do.)

Wish him luck, and sending good thoughts!

Smitty

Do you have any preliminary test results? How is the MaxAmp stacking up against the WeBoost 4G?

More Importantly...Our thoughts are with Gord for a speedy recovery.

Do you have any preliminary test results? How is the MaxAmp stacking up against the WeBoost 4G?

More Importantly...Our thoughts are with Gord for a speedy recovery.

We are indeed wishing Gord a speedy recovery.

We are in the midst of extensive cellular booster testing and are doing field testing in multiple locations/situations with the weBoost 4G-X, Wilson Mobile 4, Wilson Sleek 4G, weBoost RV 4G, Top Signal SolidRF and MaxAmp RV. All of our field test reports are being shared live with our members (who fund our time doing these extensive reviews), and we will share our conclusions publicly after we have a few more sites tested (likely early December).

If you'd like to see what our test setup is: Mobile 4G Cellular Booster Field Testing Results

We have only had the MaxAmp for the last 3 site locations,, and thus far.. it is ... underwhelming. But we are working with their engineers to figure out what is up. We really want to give it every chance to blow us away.

- Cherie

Edited by Technomadia