Has anyone received their MaxSignal booster?

We got the first prototype just a couple weeks ago and have started testing with it. To the best of my understanding, they are not yet even in production.

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

We got the first prototype just a couple weeks ago and have started testing with it. To the best of my understanding, they are not yet even in production.

I also have my prototype. I agree, they are not yet in production.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Website says he is hospitalized

From Gord's website:

"Gordon Spencer will be unable to fill orders or respond to phone calls/emails for the next week. On Sunday, Gordon was hospitalized and will be under going surgery. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Once he is discharged, he will respond to all inquiries as soon as possible."

Dutch
2001 GBM Landau 34' Class A
F-53 Chassis, Triton V10, TST TPMS
2011 Toyota RAV4 4WD/Remco pump
ReadyBrute Elite tow bar/brake system

I pre-ordered mine months ago and have received no updates. I'm wondering if I got scammed. :(

As I recall, your credit card won't be charged until the unit ships. Gord has invested major dollars in getting this unit through FCC approval, and as of his last update was finalizing production of the housing and bulk parts sourcing. As posted, pre-production units are in the field and being tested by select forum members.

Dutch

Okay. Last update I received was on this forum with a 4 wk estimate for production units to go out. That was over 8 weeks ago.

I'll have to double check my records as for my card being charged or not.

Thanks for the update... Wish a regular email would go out instead of having to track down information. I don't know his web site as I ordered over the phone from him via advice on this forum.

Okay. Last update I received was on this forum with a 4 wk estimate for production units to go out. That was over 8 weeks ago.

I'll have to double check my records as for my card being charged or not.

Thanks for the update... Wish a regular email would go out instead of having to track down information. I don't know his web site as I ordered over the phone from him via advice on this forum.

Gord's latest update post was on October 5th: http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=119238&p=804101

Dutch

Thanks for letting us know about his medical situation. Gord was very polite to me when I first called to ask questions about antennas to feed a Wilson Sleek. He took the time to suggest, politely, that I might want to consider a different antenna then the one I called on. (I think that meant he knew I knew very little about all this stuff - and he was trying to prevent me from buying a product that was not going to do what I wanted it to do.)

Wish him luck, and sending good thoughts!

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Do you have any preliminary test results? How is the MaxAmp stacking up against the WeBoost 4G?

More Importantly...Our thoughts are with Gord for a speedy recovery.

Bob & Anne-Marie Williams

| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego bikes |

| Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime |

event.png

Do you have any preliminary test results? How is the MaxAmp stacking up against the WeBoost 4G?

More Importantly...Our thoughts are with Gord for a speedy recovery.

We are indeed wishing Gord a speedy recovery.

We are in the midst of extensive cellular booster testing and are doing field testing in multiple locations/situations with the weBoost 4G-X, Wilson Mobile 4, Wilson Sleek 4G, weBoost RV 4G, Top Signal SolidRF and MaxAmp RV. All of our field test reports are being shared live with our members (who fund our time doing these extensive reviews), and we will share our conclusions publicly after we have a few more sites tested (likely early December).

If you'd like to see what our test setup is: Mobile 4G Cellular Booster Field Testing Results

We have only had the MaxAmp for the last 3 site locations,, and thus far.. it is ... underwhelming. But we are working with their engineers to figure out what is up. We really want to give it every chance to blow us away.

- Cherie

Cherie & Chris (and Kiki *meow*) / Personal Blog: Technomadia.com
Technomads (technology enabled nomads) since 2006

Our Nomadic Fleet:
RVs:
Zephyr: 1961 GM 4106 bus conversion / Blooper: 2020.5 Winnebago Travato GL Boat: Y-Not: 1999 Bayliner 4788

Hosts of the Mobile Internet Resource Center
Mobile Internet Information for RVers, Cruisers & Nomads
Proud to be recognized as Escapee's Commercial Partners #773 / Escapees RVOU Instructors

Does anyone have a medical update on Gord? How did the surgery go, and is he still in the hospital?

Bob & Anne-Marie Williams

| 2017 Berkshire XLT 43A with Ultrasteer Tag | Blue Ox Avail + KarGard II |
| SMI AF-1 Air Brake | 2016 Jeep Cherokee Overland TOAD | Pedego bikes |

| Nights Camped: 2013 - 242014 - 422015 - 56Jul 2016 - Fulltime |

event.png

He is still in the hospital and they just surgically re-treated his infection for I think the third time....

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Archived