Air Ride Seat Special thru Oct 31

TexasDually

I was looking for new seats for my truck, and found a decent deal at the local Freightliner dealer.

Premier Truck Group is in Fort Worth, and many other locations as well. I got a pair of Seats Inc Legacy Gold in UltraLeather for $639.99 each, and then I had to get the adapters, and got them thru the local Volvo dealer, Bruckner. Adapters were like $40 each. They are very comfortable, have the upper and lower lumbar air support, seat height exit/entry memory switch, full recline (though not enough room to fully use it), thigh length adjustment, dual arm rests, isolator lock/unlock. Not a bad deal. Installed prior to traveling to the Rally, and we were very satisfied. Here is a link to their flyer:

http://www.premiertruck.com/parts-specials.aspx

2006 Volvo 630, 10 spd, 465 hp D12 1650 torque, Tandem Axles (Texas Dually)
18' Dovetail Flatbed with EZ Slide Ramps by Texas RV & Toy Hauler Conversions
30' Flagstaff Bumper Pull Travel Trailer
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2.5" Lift (Night Crawler)

Nice Info.. Thanks

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

I have one in mine - nice seats but - don't hit hard bumps. They do not seem to have shocks. Or at least, I haven't found the button yet. When you hit a severe bump, it will bottom out and come down on the stops. OUCH!!

After reading your post I was wondering if these seats have a shock in addition to the air suspension, and the Legacy Gold does. Not sure about the Silver, or Heritage series. When driving what they called roads in the oil field, no matter what seats we had, they all bottomed, and some even tried to put your head through the roof! I finally learned to lower the seat completely on very bad roads. The company I worked for had long nose Petes, KW, and Macks. One Pete had Bostrom seats, they ALL were bad on rough roads. An old R Model Mack nearly broke my neck when I was catapulted into the roof! I hope those days are over.

2006 Volvo 630, 10 spd, 465 hp D12 1650 torque, Tandem Axles (Texas Dually)
18' Dovetail Flatbed with EZ Slide Ramps by Texas RV & Toy Hauler Conversions
30' Flagstaff Bumper Pull Travel Trailer
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 2.5" Lift (Night Crawler)

Archived