Found a New Truck

Alie&Jim's Carrilite

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/10/20/mack-hauls-out-its-most-expensive-truck-ever/?intcmp=hphz16

Don't know if I like it, but it would work if given to me.

I was part of Fountain PowerBoats when we built several high-speed luxury boats for different royal princes across the Persian gulf. Gold thread, solid gold instrument bezels, 24k throttle handles, gold pointers in the gauges. Mirrors and lambskin leather everywhere. Gaudy as hell, several over the 2mil mark.

Alie & Jim + 8 paws

2017 DRV Memphis 

BART- 1998 Volvo 610

Lil'ole 6cyl Cummins

Ridiculously over-the-top, not surprising coming from the "My yacht is bigger than your's crowd."

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

just like Pamela Andersons renovated Airstream with the stripper pole a few years ago.

Pamela had a stripper pole in her RV? Hey, one needs to stay in practice, even when vacationing. Plus you never know when the extra cash could come in handy :D

MY PEOPLE SKILLS ARE JUST FINE.
~It's my tolerance to idiots that needs work.~

2005 Volvo 780 VED12 465hp / Freedomline transmission
singled mid position / Bed by Larry Herrin
2018 customed Mobile Suites 40KSSB3 

2014 smart Fortwo

Pamela had a stripper pole in her RV? Hey, one needs to stay in practice, even when vacationing. Plus you never know when the extra cash could come in handy :D

Hey Big..........I have been drinking a few Dr. P's every week and I have to admit my outlook seems to have "expanded-a-bit" .......but ..........I will likely not be able to reach the "high-level" of a .......Dr P-Lifer............ Your "visions' are .........very vivid........

Drive on........(Don't let go of the pole.......)

97 Freightshaker Century Cummins M11-370 / 1350 /10 spd / 3:08 /tandem/ 20ft Garage/ 30 ft Curtis Dune toybox with a removable horse-haul-module to transport Dolly-The-Painthorse to horse camps and trail heads all over the Western U S

Archived