Trailersaver third airbag for 7500# pin rating

KTM640

Hi folks,

I used to be on here with a different email account that has long gone by the wayside, so I made another account not being able to get back in.

Anyway if anyone is interested in the third air bag for the Trailersaver it is VERY expensive, before it was like $300 and now it is $450 + 18 for shipping, which is over the top. Have a friend who is going to fabricate me one as he has done several RV Fifth Wheel neck repairs over the years on the side of the interstate.

Let me know if you are interested and a fair price, I am sure we can get them around $250 shipped fairly easily, I WILL NOT make ANY money off of this at all. Just helping others out, I am getting mine made by this gent and paying the same $250.

Same airbag, same design except for one small detail, but this gent doesn't do shabby work at all, actually he is over the top when it comes to professional welding and fitting, he actually did the hitch on the back of my fifth wheel as well and it looks and works factory, I don't think any factory would do a job that well to be honest..

$450 is just over the top, not to be rude or unfair to Hensley, they are great and have top notch products, I own the Trailrsaver TSLB2 and the Hensley Arrow both...top notch, but of course expensive, I got a break buying the Trailsaver TSLB2 through the Sportchassis Dealer I bought my Sportchassis from as well...I see they are extremely expensive now!

Mod's if this is wrong please feel free to delete, just trying to help others out...

Best Regards,

Cole

Archived