Sign in to follow this  
skp51443

Forum not updating after a new post is made

I'm seeing a glitch in the forums that wasn't there before the crash last night. When I hit the post button when replying to a topic I get a note in the bottom right "saving post" but nothing seems to happen after that. If I reload the page then my post is visible.

I'm using Chrome and I've deleted my cookies and restarted the browser but it is still happening.

Anyone else seeing this?

I'm guessing the server got a little too excited or a critical file was corrupted or some such .

I'm running Aviator browser and what has been posted for problems are the same for me .

Mine is showing no new poist and only a few topics. I had the error on and off all yesterday evening and intermittently thru late this aft eastern time

All the topics just show the original post and no notation of any additional replies for me. I am currently viewing through Safari on an iPad.

On edit: Stanley, to your OP, I also did not get any notice my post was actually added, but when I refreshed it was there.

Edited by Chad Heiser

I was waiting to see if others were seeing the same glitches before sending off an e-mail. I'll do that now but not likely to see any activity until tomorrow morning.

Additional issues, new content not working, some folks are getting SQL errors and duplicate posts.

An example here, the topic shows BillB's post as most recent but there is one following it. The unread topic icon is active but the post counter does not show the new posts.

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=119694#entry797777

Edit: the edit function works with no need to refresh so just the post function is not working from my original issue.

Edited by Stanley P. Miller

We are aware of the issues and are working to correct it. We hope to have the issue resolved before too long. Thank you for you patience and sorry for the inconvenience.

I'm seeing a new problem, some topics are loading and then looping in a refresh cycle, gave this one a couple minutes and it never recovered.

http://www.rvnetwork.com/index.php?showtopic=119670#entry797899

Also the advertising up at the top of the page appears to be broken, pointing to:

http://rvnetwork.com/banner/click.asp?bannerid=undefined&bannerurl=undefined

It says that it is saving in the lower right hand corner but does nothing until I do a page refresh. It is broken.

It says that it is saving in the lower right hand corner but does nothing until I do a page refresh. It is broken.

Seems to have been fixed . Things look normal and are updating correctly . :)

I take that partially back .

The 'New Content' page is not updating as it should .

Edited by Pat & Pete