OT: Little League World Series

SuiteSuccess

Anyone else enjoying the LLWS as much as I am. These kids are phenomenal and such good sportsmanship. Gotta love it when the game is played just for the love of the game. BTW I played Little League in the 60's and we couldn't hold a candle to these kids.

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

We usually watch every year, even went to one game when our hometown team was in the running, as said before great to see the game played because they enjoy it, not for the money

2017 River Stone Legacy 38MB

2001 T2000 Kenworth

2009 Smart Passion

ET Junior hitch

We're near Williamsport and go the VA clinic there. It was a great site to see all of the families there the other day. I will say that the whole facility is more than you'd expect. They have done a great job there. In addition, they just opened a display of the only known full uniform of Babe Ruth..

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

Archived