New 2016 Country Coach Allure rolls out in Junction City, Oregon

Medico

For those interested in how Country Coach is doing, they just rolled out the new 2016 Allure. They started with the Allure because of a somewhat lower price point. They are close to starting production from what I read on their newsletter. Take a look.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

If mine was cleaned up this shiney and I posted the same pictures, it would be very hard for you to tell which was the new one. Now, I have to agree the new 50" TV wall is new and impressive; but I would rather have my custom entertainment cabinet with 42" Sony on a lift up, a really neat fireplace, a hidden desk top, and hidden desk drawers. i put it where the PS sofa bed was (horribly uncomfortable) took out the desk and European chair you see on the DS, and put in 2, leather, very comfortable Lazy Boy rocker recliners. I I don't know the available lengths the 2016 comes in or whether it has the IFS and other upscale stuff they put on an Allure 470 back when. If it is that well equipped, the new one should be a great coach. If it's not, you'd be better off buying mine (but it is very much not for sale!)

Jerry

2008 Country Coach Allure 470 38'

425 Cummins, 4 slides, tag

2014 4-dr Jeep Rubicon

Because these coaches are high end and very customizable I would suspect they can make whatever changes a perspective owner would want. I am unsure what the driver's side awning would be used for in most instances, but that is interesting as well.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

Archived