2002 Georgie Boy, 36' DP

doris1930

First let me say that I am honored to respond to your post! You must be the senior Escapee active on these forums and it is a privilege to respond.

Georgie Boy was a company with a very good track record and reputation based in Michigan back in 1968 when it began production. It was bought out by Coachman Industries in 1995 and was absorbed into the Coachman company in the late 90's and early 2000's. Coachman RV has since been sold to Thor but that was since the coach in question was built. With a 2002 diesel I'd guess that you are speaking of a Cruise Air?They also built a Suite and a Velocity model in diesels at the time but not many of them.

We owned a 1998 Cruise Master which was on a Ford chassis but at that time was also offered on a Freightliner chassis as a pusher. Ours proved to be of very good quality and sound construction. I would buy another GB under the right circumstances if it were in good condition. Of course, with any RV that is now 13 years old, the condition of it and care that it has had are everything.

If there is something more that we might add to be of help, please do let us know what it might be. And thank you for participating in the forums!

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived