$2.069 Diesel

sclord2002

Hope the prices hold low until after National Rally. Kroger, Walmart around here $2.38. We used our Kroger points and I got 35 gals to top off for $1.79

2006 Volvo 780 "Hoss" Volvo D12, 465hp, 1650 ft/lbs tq., ultrashift

Bed Build by "JW Morgan's Custom Welding"

2017 DRV 39DBRS3

2013 Smart Passion Coupe "Itty Bitty"

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first!"

Could somebody send me a few gallons? Still $2.42 up here in Derby City

Paul & Paula + Daisy the amazing wiggle worm dog...

2001 Volvo 770 Autoshift, Singled, w/ Aluminum Bed - Toy Draggin

2013 395AMP XLR Thunderbolt Toy Hauler

2013 Smart Passion

2012 CanAm Spyder RT

2013 Harley Davidson Street Glide

I got it for $2.79 outside of Seattle, yesterday.

Curt

2001 Freightliner Century, 500hp Series 60, Gen 2 autoshift, 3.42 singled rear locker.

2004 Keystone Sprinter 299RLS (TT)

2 & 4 Wheelers!

2013 Polaris Ranger 800 midsize LE

Our motto "4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul!"

$2.69/gallon in Stanton, California (Southern Californi close to Disneyland). Should I fill up or wait a little longer for the prices to drop father????? :unsure:

As usual, the Rubuplik of Kalifornia is higher than anywhere else.

You are correct about Kali (ususally) being higher than any other state - except Hawaii.

Stanton is a "low rent" city = pretty good prices, however $2.69 can be found in more upscale areas also.

*IF* you are going out of CA soon - check prices for OR, NV & AZ in advance.

For CA - or any state, - go to gas buddy (be sure to select diesel), enter zip or city name.

Very accurate for my favorite (handy - best price) sta in So. Orange County - 2.69 for diesel, 3.79 for regular.

Actually surprised the stations haven't jacked up diesel prices to something closer to regular - "just because".

C $.99 a litre here (east of Edmonton AB) = approx. $2.84/ US gal

According to the best info that I have available (Google), there are 3.78541 Litres in a US gallon. Seems to me that 3.78541 times $.99/Litre is $3.7475559 per gallon, unless there is something strange about a Canadian liter (Litre) besides the spelling! :P

Frank
Kay - Co-pilot

Roscoe and Maggie - Rescue Beagles

"I asked God to send us a True Friend. He sent us a Beagle!"
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

Diesel is running from $2.20 to $2.35 per gallon at the major truck stops in the Birmingham, AL area. (Flying J, Pilot, Loves T/A etc)

Frank
Kay - Co-pilot

Roscoe and Maggie - Rescue Beagles

"I asked God to send us a True Friend. He sent us a Beagle!"
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"

The Canadian dollar is around 0.74 U.S. Dollars at a bank here. That levels the playing field a lot regarding fuel prices.

Geo

According to the best info that I have available (Google), there are 3.78541 Litres in a US gallon. Seems to me that 3.78541 times $.99/Litre is $3.7475559 per gallon, unless there is something strange about a Canadian liter (Litre) besides the spelling! :P

George,
Suzuki Celerio 998cc

Yamaha NMAX scooter

Work ride is Western Star N2 Tri-Tri tanker at 56,500kg loaded

Hi mrfrank CAD $3.75 / US gal x .76 exchange factor = US $2.85 / US gal. :D

"Are we there yet?" asked no motorcycle rider, ever. 

Archived