Sign in to follow this  
danderson

Lot in East Texas RV Community........SOLD

Motivated seller. Moved out of Texas. Must sell. Undeveloped, treed, corner lot for sale in BLCRC (www.blcrc.org) approx. 20 miles west of Tyler, TX. Quiet, safe active community.

Lot had an older structure on it that has been removed.

Lot #221, $18K.post-31628-0-53319900-1438729783_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kirk

Let me suggest that if you really want to know what the community looks like, just looking at a bare lot really doesn't show that much so why not take the tour found on the community website, as that is the reason it is up. :D

Kirk, that is an EXCELLENT addition to the website. I have not visited the site for some time, and that section is very helpful. If you had something to do with it, congratulations. My only suggestion is to make the pictures "clickable" for a larger size. There were interesting pictures that I would have liked to see in more detail. But I truly got the "flavor" of the community.

Kirk, that is an EXCELLENT addition to the website. I have not visited the site for some time, and that section is very helpful. If you had something to do with it, congratulations. My only suggestion is to make the pictures "clickable" for a larger size.

I did have something to do with that tour page as I am the creator of it. I'd love to make the pictures "clickable" but unfortunately the owner of the host doesn't supply enough capacity for larger pictures. I did take the pictures though so if you want to drop me a note I would happily send you much larger ones of any of the homes here. This is a pretty unique community. I really think that there are many Escapee members who would enjoy owning one of the remaining properties. All three of the recent new members of the community came to us via the Escapee's.

Kirk, put the bigger pictures on one of the sharing sites (dropbox, photobucket or the like) and link to them from the smaller pictures.

Your original post stated the price was 18K so has it been reduced? Also do you have to be 55+ to purchase? We are full timers and would like a place to go once in awhile but find most places are 55+ and we are a few years away from that.

Your original post stated the price was 18K so has it been reduced? Also do you have to be 55+ to purchase? We are full timers and would like a place to go once in awhile but find most places are 55+ and we are a few years away from that.

If you note, the original post was edited at the same date and time of the post you are responding to. :)

Thanks Kirk. I missed that.

The lot is can be seen from the front of our house. It is a nice corner lot with community property along the north side.

Motivated seller. Moved out of Texas. Must sell. Undeveloped, treed, corner lot for sale in BLCRC (www.blcrc.org) approx. 20 miles west of Tyler, TX. Quiet, safe active community.

Lot had an older structure on it that has been removed.

Lot #221, $18K.attachicon.gifLot.jpg

Is this lot #221 still for sale or has it been sold??

If avaliable send a PM to silverb@pipeline,com

Is this lot #221 still for sale or has it been sold??

If avaliable send a PM to silverb@pipeline,com

That lot has been sold but there are presently others for sale. I'll send you an email to discuss further.