Preview pane

I am a new member here, but I'm a member of another group whose forums are set up exactly like this one. In that forum, you can hover over the subject and there is a preview pane that pops up, giving 5 or 6 lines of the post without clicking on that thread. It's a really nice feature. I miss it on this forum.

I agree, SKP should add preview pane.

I am a new member here, but I'm a member of another group whose forums are set up exactly like this one. In that forum, you can hover over the subject and there is a preview pane that pops up, giving 5 or 6 lines of the post without clicking on that thread. It's a really nice feature. I miss it on this forum.

Dan - SKP club member

There is a link to the forum software down in the right corner, you might find something there that would be of some help.

http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/board/

Asking for changes here via a post is not going to accomplish much since none of the people that could make a change read the forums. Either contact them outside the forum or use the report function to have them sent a notice that you'd like an admin's attention.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

There is a link to the forum software down in the right corner, you might find something there that would be of some help.

http://www.invisionpower.com/apps/board/

Asking for changes here via a post is not going to accomplish much since none of the people that could make a change read the forums. Either contact them outside the forum or use the report function to have them sent a notice that you'd like an admin's attention.

Thanks, I appreciate your guidance. Posted into this thread, assuming others may have the same interest, and assuming that a thread about "Feature Requests" might be the most appropriate place to post. :) I appreciate that you responded...I'm still learning.

If you click on the "downward arrow", between the topic title and the reply count column. the first and last posts are available for preview. Not the full post, mind you, but a preview.

I have been wrong before, I'll probably be wrong again. 

2000 Kenworth T 2000 w/N-14 and 10 speed Gen1 Autoshift, deck built by Star Fabrication
2006 smart fourtwo cdi cabriolet
2007 32.5' Fleetwood Quantum

Please e-mail us here.

If you click on the "downward arrow", between the topic title and the reply count column. the first and last posts are available for preview. Not the full post, mind you, but a preview.

Perfect, thanks! In my other forum, you can see this simply by hovering the mouse over the thread title. A most efficient way to see a preview.

Archived