Where to go for replacement Pressure Pro TPMS senders?

Bob86ZZ4

I bought my system at the HDT Rally about 5 years ago from Mike M. I think somebody said he's not selling them anymore? Anybody know where the best place to go for replacement senders is? My system sometimes seems to lose a tire signal randomly. I'm guessing it might be time to get new senders? I did some googling and it looks like they've upgraded the display too? Should I buy a new display even though I'm thinking it's not the display causing the dropouts? Anybody have the old display that upgraded to the new one that could give me any feedback? Thanks! (figured I'd ask here since I bought it at the HDT Rally and I think there are several of the HDT'rs running the Pressure Pro system)

'03 United Specialties truck conversion, Freightliner FL112, Cat C12, 10 sp Autoshift, 295" w/b, 26' living quarters.

St. Paul, MN

www.bobwinsor.com

If the signal you are loseing is from the far rear. You may need the signal booster.

I replaced my sensors when they were over 9 years old.

I got replacements from Here at $39 each plus shipping. Download the PDF order form.

At one time they were $35

I am still using the old monitor that still works good. It does what I need it for.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

Did you buy the model with replaceable batteries. If so you probably just need new batteries.

Pressure Pro doesn't have a sensor with replaceable batteries. That is another brand that offers that option.

When I replaced mine at over 9 years.

There wasn't one of them that showed a low battery on the monitor. They were still working.

I just thought it was time to replace them before my next summer trip.

Full Time since Oct. 1999
99 Discovery 34Q DP | ISB
Datastorm | VMSpc | Co-Pilot Live | Pressure Pro
2014 MKS Twin Turbo V6 365 HP Toad
369070033.jpg

When you start losing the signal it's usually indicative of low battery, Press Pro says to move the sensor to the front if it's on a rear tire, if not probably time for new sensor. I've been running my system since 2004 only needed batteries once and the display works the same as always. The new system with the new display are considerably more than what I paid for mine, plus pressure Pro is now offering flow through sensors with the new system.

Retired Air Force

2003 Newmar Dutch Star Model # 4006

Sparton Chassis Cummins 350 ISC

If the signal you are loseing is from the far rear. You may need the signal booster.

I replaced my sensors when they were over 9 years old.

I got replacements from Here at $39 each plus shipping. Download the PDF order form.

At one time they were $35

I am still using the old monitor that still works good. It does what I need it for.

Thats the place I got mine last year. I started with 10 sensors and expanded to 14 in '04. Have replaced them gradually over the last 3 years, I think all have been done at this point.

Dennis & Nancy
Tucson, AZ in winter, on the road in summer.

1999 Volvo 610 "Bud" 425 HP Volvo, Super 10 spd.
2005 Mountain Aire 35 BLKS
2013 smart fortwo CityFlame riding on Bud
(Replaced '05 smart first loaded in '06

and '11 smart that gave it's life to save me!)
Our Travel Blog

Archived