Most reputable Class C manufacturer?

TxCowboy

Thanks, doc. That's about what I though they get. But hey, we're driving our house!

That old man, he don't think like no old man.

"I thought I was wrong one time, but I was mistaken." Command Sergeant Major

"He's pinned under an outcropping of rock. Lucky for him, the rock kept the dirt from burying him alive."

Oh, does anyone have an idea about what kind of mpg we could expect in say an E450 V10? I know, this ain't nary hybrid, but I'd like to get about 10-12 mpg if that is possible. I get 10 towing our trailer now.

That's the chassis and engine we have on our 2007 L.D. You can pretty much count on 10 as an average.

Clarkie
Dick & Linda, hosting Abbie, our miniature Dachshund.
23.5' Lazy Daze MH
Newberg, Oregon

• 4 months later...

This is a bit late, but in response to the question about Dynamax, I have a Dynaquest 340 XL, and have been very pleased. Not sure about their new products as they are now owned by the Forrest River group and may have a different focus. I bought used, predating their change and have been pleased. The changes I have made are because of the age of the unit. It has good bones.

Rich and Carol

2007 Dynamax DQ 340 XL

• 3 weeks later...

We have a 2005 Bornfree diesel. We have been considering a new Winnebago Navion with the 3.OL 6 cylinder turbo diesel engine.

anyone have any thoughts about this RV? input greatly appreciated.

• 1 year later...

Jeff and Suzanne with Scout and Sydney, the Cocker Spaniel Sisters touring in Fawkes the 2012 Phoenix Cruiser 2400 Sprinter

"What happens in Vagueness, stays in Vagueness"

Archived