whatsnext

Our baby just arrived

Well, I got a call this afternoon that our "baby" was just delivered to the dealer. Our salesman took this picture before it was fully off-loaded.

We pick it up next week. :D

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B-BzMqbPa7x0RVpHdzZzZGw3TXM

Try this link if the one above does not work:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-BzMqbPa7x0RVpHdzZzZGw3TXM&usp=sharing

Edited by Whats Next?

That may not be a public link, What's Next. It doesn't work for me, anyway, because it wants a Google login, and I don't have one.

Congrats on the truck, though. I can't wait to see the pics.

Congrat's.....looks great. The spec sheet looks very familiar. ;) Please post some pictures when you get it PDI'ed. Also, remember that while they are doing the PDI you can request any changes in parameters you want. I changed a lot that the factory would not do like cruise speed limit/ top speed limit foot pedal / shut downs that are more geared for fleets which I had them all turned off. Hope you don't mind but I'll post your picture so those without google accounts can see that beautiful new truck.

2016%252520Volvo%252520780.jpg

Edited by RickS

Congrats, Truck looks awesome! Black is so sweet and it comes with a few advantages. The Color keeps you out of trouble shining her up everyday and it's a Chick Magnet, just don't tell the DW.

Have fun

Thanks everyone. We are truly excited about it.

I think the color is appropriate given that we are the "Dark Side" of the Fulltimer Force! :ph34r:

Thanks to Rick for posting the pic. I could not get it last night! There will be more pictures once it's PDI is complete and we write that final check :o and dirve it off the lot :D

We also just sent in our HDT National Rally registration today so we plan on bringing the rig to the rally this year!

David

Congrats, David and Sondra.....

It has been a long haul since we first met you guys, but you have definitely done it "right". You will be very happy with that truck.....you tempt us to buy a new one as well. If we were younger, we likely would.....

Congrats, David and Sondra.....

It has been a long haul since we first met you guys, but you have definitely done it "right". You will be very happy with that truck.....you tempt us to buy a new one as well. If we were younger, we likely would.....

Thanks Jack.

We literally could not have done it "right" without your assistance and the assistance (patience) of everyone on the forum (shout out to RickS). It is definitely blazing new territory for us but it helps to have this great group of people who "have our backs" on all things HDT. We hope to keep learning through the adventures & misadventures of our future travels.

Congrats, looking forward to seeing it at the Hutch rally.

The Rally will be the first "big trip" with the whole set up (DRV, Smart & 780). We are excited, scared, awe struck, intimidated and numb all at the same time....but really excited about what's around the next bend.

Thanks

The Rally will be the first "big trip" with the whole set up (DRV, Smart & 780). We are excited, scared, awe struck, intimidated and numb all at the same time....but really excited about what's around the next bend.

Thanks

I strongly suggest some weekend or overnight trips first to wring things out. We look forward to seeing you at the Rally!!