1000 Trails Yosemite Lakes - Verizon coverage?

Smitty77_7

We'll be doing family for a week at Yosemite Lakes. I read some older reviews and posts about Verizon being weak, and even with a Sleek, very slow. But these reviews were so old that they seemed to be referencing 3G.

Anyone recently visit the area and know how the 4G Verizon signal is?

TIA,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

When we were there last year there was very little Verizon coverage - not enough for a decent phone call and really, no data at all. Campground WiFi was slow, but usable. We parked up near the horseshoe pits and could get the WiFi using our WiFi Ranger. There's a nice pizza place in Groveland that has good pizza and good WiFi. That's where we did our primary internet activities while we were there.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Thanks!! Scott, I think I read a review of yours just after I posted this...

Have some stuff that will need to checked from time to time. So, may have to take one for the team - and eat some pizza:)!

Best,

Smitty

Be safe, have fun,

Smitty

04 CC Allure "RooII" - Our "E" ride for life!

Thanks!! Scott, I think I read a review of yours just after I posted this...

Have some stuff that will need to checked from time to time. So, may have to take one for the team - and eat some pizza:)!

Best,

Smitty

Ha - yeah, I've been known to write a campground review once in awhile :)

The pizza place is Two Guys Pizza - we liked it and went back for more pizza the next week too. It worked good for us because we used their WiFi to Facetime the family while we were there.

Our "Here and There" Blog

2005 Safari Cheetah Motorhome

Archived