I'm trying to find anyone towing a Honda Pilot. Although Honda does not recommend this, I have read if the speed stays below 65mph the transmission will stay at a safe temperature.

Does anyone know of anyone towing a Honda Pilot (4 wheels flat)? I'd just like to contact them to see how many miles they have doing it?

Thanks Rod.07HondaPilotflattowing.txt07HondaPilotflattowing.txt

I don't know of anyone doing so, but according to Remco Towing (www.remcotowing.com), the 2007 Honda Pilot is towable 4-down "as is" with speed and/or distance restrictions. Although not "officially" towable by either Honda or Remco, they say they have a large number of customers doing so without problems.

Go to Remco's website and, on the left-hand side of the page, enter the information for your vehicle and read ALL of what they have to say about towing it 4-down.

Right, I have read this and am willing to go less than 65 towing, and follow the procedure to the T that I attached above. I just want some extra peace of mind that at least one other person in the world is doing what I'm doing. How would you suggest I find a Pilot Owner that is towing 4 down?