I'm trying to find anyone towing a Honda Pilot. Although Honda does not recommend this, I have read if the speed stays below 65mph the transmission will stay at a safe temperature.

Does anyone know of anyone towing a Honda Pilot (4 wheels flat)? I'd just like to contact them to see how many miles they have doing it?

Thanks Rod.07HondaPilotflattowing.txt07HondaPilotflattowing.txt

I don't know of anyone doing so, but according to Remco Towing (www.remcotowing.com), the 2007 Honda Pilot is towable 4-down "as is" with speed and/or distance restrictions. Although not "officially" towable by either Honda or Remco, they say they have a large number of customers doing so without problems.

Go to Remco's website and, on the left-hand side of the page, enter the information for your vehicle and read ALL of what they have to say about towing it 4-down.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Right, I have read this and am willing to go less than 65 towing, and follow the procedure to the T that I attached above. I just want some extra peace of mind that at least one other person in the world is doing what I'm doing. How would you suggest I find a Pilot Owner that is towing 4 down?

We looked at a Pilot. Don't remember the year. The book had directions for towing 4 down.

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Archived