Antenna Question

I have the below listed antenna on my travel trailer mounted to my bat wing tv antenna. It has worked well for years on my 3g amp for cell/broadband service. I now have a Wilson 4g mobile amp to use for an amp for 4g services on Verizon and ATT. Will this antenna give me optimum service or should I search for another. I will be leaving on our summer travels in June.

Cyfre antenna

The best Trucker antenna available period from any manufacturer! Covers all North American Carriers from 700 mhz to 2500 mhz including LTE, WiMax, WiFi, AWS, and all other cellular frequencies. This bad boy will leave all the other drivers drooling and begging you to know where you got it!! Part Number TA9db30i

Frequency Range 700 MHz - 2500 MHz

Impedance 50 ohms

Antenna Gain 9.36 dBi 700 MHz - 2500 MHz

Radiation Omni

Polarization Vertical

Ground Plane Built-In Ground Plane

Connector TNC Male

Material Whip - Stainless Steel / Extension - Fiberglass

Coax Cable Ultra Low loss RG58 - 15 feet / 4.5 meters

Height 30 inches / 76cm

Mount Standard CB 3/8 inch x 24 Thread includes Mounting Bracket!!!! with heavy Duty Spring to prevent breakage

I also have this antenna. While the specs say that it should work fine with all of the cellular frequencies I have not tested it specifically against the Verizon AWS bands. It does cover them. Typically an antenna will vary in its gain across the covered frequencies so I don't know what this specific antenna does on that frequency. But in general this antenna has been excellent in service.....I just cannot give you detailed data for the newer Verizon bands.

I'd leave it in place and use it. If you have issues you can address them....

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

Thanks Jack. I always value your opinion. I tried the new shorty antenna from the Wilson Mobile on my older Sleek and it works much better than the older Sleek antenna. I'll run with the trucker on the RV this year and see how the amp stuff shakes out.

Archived