Email Contacts

Dykman

Email no longer automatically completes/adds email addresses to emails. What can we do to not have to look up every contact when emailing or forwarding?

Tom & Erin :rolleyes: HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

2006 Fleetwood Discovery 38L

2006 Honda CRV

2006 Harley Electra-Glide Classic

Try Google GMAIL It works the same as ever

+1 on this. I've built and run email servers for years and even though I still admin a couple of them, I use gmail for my own email. I know they sift through my email for marketing ideas so nothing is secret but I can live with that. If I need secret i can figure something else out.

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

It still depends on what operating system and which email program you use.

I use Windows Live Mail on Windows 7 and auto completion works just fine, even with my gmail account. On my phone, I use Android and it's mail program and auto completion works fine there also.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Email no longer automatically completes/adds email addresses to emails. What can we do to not have to look up every contact when emailing or forwarding?

Let us know what device you're using, what operating system, and which email program you are using and someone can probably answer your question.

Everybody wanna hear the truth, but everybody tell a lie.  Everybody wanna go to Heaven, but nobody want to die.  Albert King

Archived