Lippert Leveling on Teton

Mastercraft

Mine was doing the sale thing. I would leave for the day and the front would be on the ground when I returned in the evening or in the morning. If you open the compartment where your pump is, look on the jack. You will see a silver thing about 3 inches long screwed into the side at the top. It will have a coil on it with wires coming off. You need to hook it to your truck before you remove the valve. If you want I can post a picture of it on the jack and also loose, unless my loose one fell out on the road. 

Go go here for the documentation for the level up system https://support.lci1.com/towable-br-level-up-support-towable-level-up-br-touch-pad the valve is called a cartridge valve. The coil is reusable. It will just slip off when you remove the valve. The valves are all the same. If the jack is leaking out the bottom, it would be better to remove it and take it to a hydraulic shop to reseal it. 

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

That drawing does not represent what I have in my coach.  I have a pendant attached to a cable for operating the jacks.  I understand about the coil, its an eletromagnet used to operate the valve at the pump for each jack.  I talked to a hydraulic repair shop that is familiar with RV hydraulics and their recommendation was to bring it to them, let them troubleshoot it, but by my description, they are pretty sure my cylinders are weeping and need rebuilt.  I am just not convinced in my own mind that it is the cylinders and not the valves.  The valves are so much easier to get to and cost less, maybe I will try that first, which is why I was looking for a P/N on the existing ones, so I can get new ones, or maybe try one on the worst jack and see if it changes anything.

Marcel

My lci system seems to have diff landing gear and rear jacks. My front legs are about 6 inches in diameter. Similar to the jacks you see on Continentals or semi trailer. The rear jacks are about half the size of the front but still larger then most.  my system is a little slow going down in front. But lifts the nose no sweat. Replaced a hydraulic line a few months back and the front left gear never moved while down and lines disconnected. I have the corded control with each jack indvidually selected or with others together. I wonder if the lippert or LCI pump is straining to manipulate these jacks. 

• 3 weeks later...

No I don't have any documention or system diagrams. If I do find some Ill be sure to post and let you know. I have the handheld wand as you explain in earlier posts. I would think you might have a solenoid that is malfunctioning and allowing the fluid to drain back causing the jacks to loose pressure.  If your Teton is has small door compartment underneath toward the rear of the unit. Inward of the slide on the passenger side. Not side of the 5ver but underneath about 5 feet from the rear jack. Open it up I found a pin whole hydraulic leak there. It never showed its ugly head due to all the insulation and the white styrofoam board they put in there. I only found it by mistake as I was looking out of curiousity. It was a line leaking that went to rear ram on the slide. Replaced the line and all has been fine so far. Hope that gives you a starting point or an idea.