Would you give up this home?

I've seen that house on a TV special. It is interesting, but I could give it up. As with any house, it requires upkeep, yard work, lots of space which means more stuff. I'm liking the minimal, free lifestyle.

It's all fine and dandy until someone's marshmallow catches fire!

2015 Ford F-250 6.2L (She ain't diesel but she hauls ass!)

2012 Jayco Pinnacle 36KPTS

Http://www.5thwheelgypsy.blogspot.com

Well, as we used to say, "Different strokes for different folks...." I'm with the majority here: I'd never have it in the first place! It would be significantly harder to clean and maintain. But worst of all, it would be attracting all kinds of gawkers and that would really mess with my need to be quiet and alone.

Clarkie
Dick & Linda, hosting Abbie, our miniature Dachshund.
23.5' Lazy Daze MH
Newberg, Oregon

Would have never owned it to give it up. We are one of those that likes t o have a S &B and travel .We are able to do both.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

I would have never owned a home like this in the first place. However, if I did own it I would sell it and invest the funds somewhere else.

Full time since August 2010

2002 Itasca Horizon

One fur kid - a Shih-Tsu rescue

Jeep Grand Cherokee Ltd

IF I owned it , I'd have to have a zoning variance to allow for commercial use . Advertise it and charge admission for tours and possible vacation rental or some such .

There's likely a few folks that have way too much money that would love to 'show off' that place , if even for a weekend . Heck they might even buy it , at a somewhat elevated cost , as a play house for the kids . :D

Lemonade out of lemons ... ;)

Goes around , comes around .

That would be a good interior for a starship. Other than that, I don't think I'd like the idea of mowing my carpet and the other indoor gardening required. It's an art work, not a practical abode. I don't know what the property taxes and insurance look like in Mexico, but where I live I could buy a new RV each year for what these two items would cost you for a home like this here - about 3% of its appraised (inflated) value where I live, so I'm guessing about $15 - $20,000/yr in taxes in insurance.

Chip

Archived