Medico

Reduced - Deeded Lot for Sale, Silver Springs, Florida, Wilderness RV Resort

Wilderness RV Resort, Preserve Estates Class A section in Silver Springs, Florida. This is the premier resort in Central Florida located just outside Ocala, Florida in the Ocala National Forest. Leave the congestion of the coasts behind in this beautiful Central Florida Resort!

Pictures of Our Lot.

wildernessrv1_zps5ynsnwqa.jpg

rv-map4sm_zps9kcliglc.jpg

Just a couple of pictures of the lot. The rest are via the link provided above:DSC_0102_zpsuihnje4c.jpg

DSC_0100_zpsaxveoiba.jpg

DSC_0106_zps5ofrpp1m.jpg

DSC_0005%201_zpsoter5ozw.jpg

As you can see the lots have double wide (20 X 60) concrete pads and are very oversized. The shed is 10 X 14.

This resort is located on SR 40 in the Ocala National Forest just east of Silver Springs, Florida. There is tons of shopping within a few miles. The lot feels like it is in the middle of no where, but is close to everything. 60 miles to Daytona, and 60 miles to the Gulf.

You have your own mail box in the Mail Center. The preserve has it's own clubhouse with heated pool and spa.

Notice the new Outdoor Kitchen behind the shed.

This lot is in what is considered the premier section of the Preserve Estates section. The lots along the cross Florida Greenway running along the Ocklawaha River are considered the best lots in the Preserve. This lot is very private with no neighbors presently along one side.

Some of the features included with this lot are:

• 20 x 60 double wide concrete pad.
  • Large round paver patio with paver walkway along driveway.
  • 10 x 14 shed on a concrete pad. This shed has water, sewer, cable and electric inside.
  • 12v low voltage lighting around patio
  • 120v electric buried in conduit around patio with several receptacles.
  • 4 zone irrigation system with Rain Bird control system.
  • Very nice 3 tier water feature to relax by.
  • Extensive landscaping all around.
  • 12 x 12 Octagon Aluminum Solarium/Gazebo with windows that can be closed or removed.
  • Water gutters on 2 sides of shed.
  • Outdoor Kitchen with water and drains.

This lot is 5709 square feet in overall size. It is a pull in lot that looks into the forest. All utilities have been extended into the shed for future improvements (some improvements already done). There is even a toilet sewer drain under the floor to add a rest room to the shed.

Owners in the Preserve are members of a Condo Association and pay $492 per quarter for HOA fees. These fees pay for water, sewer, internet, cable TV, and lawn mowing. The association owns all common areas of the Preserve, including the fabulous clubhouse. This lot does qualify for the Florida Homestead deduction. Taxes for 2015 are $405.

This lot is priced at a very reasonable $75,000. This price includes the furniture presently in the Solarium/Gazebo. Other items are negotiable.

Please see our coach for sale here.

Edited by Medico

Medico, your lot is wonderful. I am really surprised to see your selling. Best of luck on sellingl.

Was hoping to visit with you again this summer.

Yes we have made some super additions to our lot. This is in the most desirable section of Wilderness, and is one of the most private lots here. We have received many favorable comments on the lot and look forward to seeing what changes new owners might make as well.

There has been a change in our lives that makes it the right time to come off the road. We will be making one more trip to the west, then in all likelihood we will be selling the coach as well. Just another adventure in our lives. We will be staying in the Ocala area, and hopefully visiting our many friends often.

PM me with any questions. Get yourself a permanent base for your winter adventures. I haven't shoveled any snow at all yet this year, just saying! If you have been undecided, this is your new lot!

Please see the listing for our coach here.

Edited by Medico

Another note, in addition to all the other improvements, the shed will have the electric service completed throughout the shed, and the hookups for a washer and dryer inside the shed. We anticipated adding a washer and dryer when we return this fall. It will be a nice addition for the new owners.

Also the shed does have a 4 inch toilet hookup below the floor of the shed. Add a rest room next to the washer and dryer. Turn the rest of the shed into a man cave or craft room (depends on whether you talk to the DH or DW, LOL). There is room to the right of the kitchen counter for a gas oven (just change the orifices for propane rather than natural gas) which was also in our future plans. I would first plan and build some type of cabinet to house it. Along with a Nuwave cook top and a barbeque grill you will have a complete cooking area.

Edited by Medico

The rules from the Greenway specified that this has to be a Class A section only, at least that is what we have been told. This is also an Age Restricted, 55+, Condominium Community. All common areas of the Preserve are deeded to the Condo Association. The owners own the community. We elect a Board of Directors and have hired a Management Company (Bosshardt) to manage the community. We are very financially stable.

If it would help, our Country Coach Magna 45 foot Class A is also available for sale. It is priced below wholesale at $210,000. I would even consider including our 2012 Jeep Liberty set up with a complete Roadmaster flat tow system and proportional aux. brake system for about $15,000 more.

Total cost for all three would be $305,000. I would consider offers in the $295,000 range.

I do not consider ourselves as "Upper Crust". We have always been in the middle class, but decided on a motorized RV for our needs. Most of the others in the Preserve are similar to us. These lots are the largest at Wilderness.

Edited by Medico

To give some perspective of pricing in this fine resort, if you look at the site map above, sites 9 and 10 are still available. They are priced at $99,000 with a completed 20 X 60 concrete pad and a 10 X 14 shed on blocks. To put the shed on a second concrete pad is an extra $1000. There are NO other upgrades included. Lots 12 to 14 are also still available. They are priced at $69,900 also with the same as 9 and 10. The pull in sites along the forest are the premier sites. Instead of looking at your neighbors coach, you are looking at nature.

Our lot (number 11) is 5709 square feet.

Lots 1 through 8 are all privately owned with many extras.

Price list:

IMG_0002_zpsizwmyr4o.jpg

Edited by Medico

We have decided to reduce our lot from $80,000 to $75,000 firm. This is a great opportunity for someone to grab one of the nicest lots in the Preserve.

Some other info I received while at the Board of Director's meeting today. This is a 55+ community, but Florida laws allow a 80%, 20% split of +55 versus below 55 residents. The only stipulation in our present Condo Docs is that for the first month at least one of the occupants must be over 55. Starting with month 2 both residents may be under 55 as long as they own a 32 foot or above Class A or Super C MH, and there are less than 20% of lots owned by under 55 residents. At present there are no under 55 residents within the 130 lots in the Preserve.

What this means is that a buyer who is not yet 55 years of age can purchase this lot, but they would have to allow a 55+ resident to live here for one month before they move in. Weird I know. The board will be looking at amending the Condo Docs to allow the new under 55 resident to take up residence during the first month. I can most likely work something out to sell the lot then rent it back for the first month to get past this weird rule.

I had a caller from Jacksonville, I believe named Hogan, who was very interested in our lot until we discovered they were both under 55. What a let down for both of us. If anyone knows this person let him know the rules as our lawyer has explained it to us.

I have had a couple of PM's asking which lot is ours. It was shown on the site map, but was difficult to see. I have updated the site map and included it here as well. Our lot is number 11.

rv-map4sm_zps9kcliglc.jpg

It appears we have a buyer for our fine coach, but the lot in Silver Springs is still available. Get it before the rush as the winter season approaches. This resort fills up quickly. This would be a great lot to use as a winter base. There are also many persons that have asked about renting this lot if the owner is not occupying it. As winter approaches we will most likely rent the lot if it is not sold.

Deal is not finalized yet, awaiting inspection report, but it does indeed look good. Should know this week. Thanks for the congrats! Boy the inspection was a killer. 8 1/2 hours, whew! Only a couple of minor problems found, whew.

If you think the inspector did a good job please give him some free publicity here in the forums, folks are always looking for someone to do an inspection for them that can be trusted to do it right.

I will once we finalize. It was a LONG and EXPENSIVE inspection. Once finalized I will post something in the thread for the coach.

Well, even though the inspection was fine with a few minor problems found, the buyer decided on a different coach, so both our coach and our lot are still available.

Getting back to the original post, we have decided to reduce our lot to $72,500. This is a great price on a premium lot. Just look at the other lots here to see what I am saying. This is a turn key lot. All the upgrades you need to live here have been completed.

The bald eagles have returned. We have a pair of adult bald eagles that visit on a regular basis about 150 feet from our lot. The pictures of our lot link in the first post show 3 pictures of one of the eagles. Click on the pictures and look closely near the top of the tree.

We took these pictures last night at our lot. They were stunning! What a sunset!

DSC_0003_zpspsoqye7e.jpg

DSC_0001_zpshby05ri3.jpg

Edited by Medico

Lot still available. This is one of the premier central Florida resorts. The winter season is almost here. Don't miss this one!

Edited by Medico

This lot is totally finished. 10 x 14 shed on a concrete pad. Electric finished in shed (separate 50 a breaker in pedestal) with 3 - 120v circuits and 1 - 240 v circuit with dryer plug. 120 v around paver patio, 12 v lighting around paver patio. Outdoor kitchen with water and drain in shed and behind shed. 4 inch sewer available under shed floor. Cable TV in shed. Landscaping done all around 20 x 60 concrete pad and around patio. Beautiful flower beds around shed. Hard top 12 x 12 octagon gazebo with double hung removable windows. Electric and cable TV in gazebo as well. All pictures are linked in the first post.

This is one of the most private lots in the Preserve and is located in the area with the highest priced lots. It cannot be missed!

Edited by Medico