WiFi Ranger Phantom update

Saw all the benefits of the new Phantom firmware update and that sure looks good. So I updated my Go2 with WFRBoost, and the process went perfectly. So my initial response is that the update works for a MacBook computer driven Go2.

All the new menus (except one) work as expected. The only exception so far is that the "Usage" tab comes up OK but usage never gets updated. I get a continuous icon show that it s working but nothing shows after an hour of trying.

There are a lot of new features and it will take some time to work it all out. So far, so good...

== John

2015 Entegra Aspire 44B diesel pusher with 2017 GMC Acadia Denali toad
Web site, albums, blog and more here

John:

The Usage tab does take several minutes before it will begin to show data, but an hour is definitely way too long. I assume that you have checked the boxes under the graph at the top, the ones that are labeled: Show Internal WiFi WAN and Show WFRControl? If those are checked and you're still not seeing anything, I suggest you reboot the system to see if that fixes the problem.

Joel

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

John:

If you go to the https://www.wifiranger.com/support website there are quite a few new FAQs and Knowledge Base articles as well as instructional videos covering the features of the new firmware.

Joel

Sandie & Joel

2000 40' Beaver Patriot Thunder Princeton--425 HP/1550 ft-lbs CAT C-12
2014 Honda CR-V AWD EX-L with ReadyBrute tow bar/brake system
WiFiRanger Ambassador
Follow our adventures on Facebook at Weiss Travels

Archived