Vito

SOLD - Yamaha 2000 Inverter Generator - New in Sealed Box

Selling, unopened, new in the box, never been run, Yamaha EF2000i Inverter Generator. Thought I could parallel with my Honda, but found out I could not before opening box. Purchased from private party seller who got it with the purchase of his new travel trailer.

Currently in Livingston, TX, until next week 2/11; then headed east towards Atlanta, GA, then down to Florida for a month or so, then back north for the summer.

Great price $850, contact me at 907-306-xxxx

post-24769-0-68465500-1422986844_thumb.jpg

Edited by Vito

Wow! This is going to go quick. For that price I wish I could use one more. :D 2 bits says it's sold in under an hour.

Not so quick there partner... nobody seems interested. Looks like somebody from Craigslist is going to get it for $800; that is if they come through with the money - I'm wondering. If somebody buys it here for $850, I will give $50 to CARE; you can make the check payable to CARE. Before we leave Wednesday we will be dropping off the checks.