where to store rv when flying out of Phoenix

I can't help but you might check on the internet for those places that are a little ways from the airport that provide free bus service to the airport. Most of them don't have all the lift up arm gates and all that kind of stuff.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

For only a month, I would suggest that you talk to some of the RV parks there as many if not most of them have some storage available and it is probably more secure than some storage yard. I would start with whichever park is your favorite in the area.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

We are in the east county so that may be too far away for your needs but I will share just in case you might be flying out of Phoenix–Mesa Gateway Airport. When we were at Mesa Spirit RV Park several years ago we asked about RV storage and they said only for park model owners. That may have changed but they did give us a list of 12 RV storage places in the area. I tried to scan and upload the list here but my scanner is not working for some reason?
After going thru the list many were full till April or snowbirds paid for the full year to get a discounted rate and insure they had the space for the next season. Arizona Discount Storage RV Storage Facility 11801 S. Sossaman Rd, Mesa, AZ 85212 (480) 807-4973 was the most convenient to our location and the least expensive. Nothing fancy, we don't store under cover but they do have a couple empty spaces in the covered storage when we stopped by the other day.
If price is not an issue and you want covered storage then Power Ranch RV, Boat, & Mini Storage 8228 East Germann Road Mesa, AZ 85212 3 years ago the quote was $170 ea a mo for covered storage. If you have a fiver you would have to used 2 sites as they did not have any long sites to accommodate both in one.

We stored just our Truck here the first season the RV section opened but IOHO found the sites to be way too narrow. You couldn't open your RV door all the way if someone is parked on either side you have to pull forward to get into your coach. Store More! Self Storage 22025 South Scotland Court Queen Creek, AZ 85345. We got a grand opening "deal" for just the truck of $85 a mo but I am sure that has gone up. They did have covered spaces but were very poorly laid out.

We flew out of PHX for the holidays and parked our truck at the Howard Johnson and the 5er at a park in Bouse. Worked well for our three week trip. We spent the night at the Howard Johnson and caught the Sky Harbor bus shuttle to the airport and back. The first 7 days of parking came with the room deal (best parking price I could find in Phoenix). The storage rate at the Bouse park was $50/mo. Good luck.

Later,

J

2012 Landmark, San Antonio

2013 Silverado CC, 3500HD, Duramax, DRW, 4x4

Backup, side and hitch cameras, Tireminder TPMS

Archived