Sign in to follow this  
drumtwister

thinking of a upgrade

I have a 2008 GMC 2500hd with the duramax Allison combo. This was the last year they went without the exhaust fliud. "DEF" It is black crew cab short bed every option available inc navigation radio, heated seats, full power. Running boards, 4x4, TV's in the front headrests for the kiddy's. Front hitch with a T/bar to insert into front hitch and roof rack for kayaks or canoe. 50gal reserve tank with on demand transfer. A auto slider 5th wheel hitch tonneau cover 75k miles probably about 5k actually pulling. Garage kept not driven in the winter. No engine mods no programmers ever used sun roof on board air compressor bags in rear wireless remote for supplying air to the bags. 4 rancho adjustable shocks. Extra wix oil filters and fuel filters. Only thing ever done to it is replace 2 glow plugs. I want to move up to a HDT prefer one singled already Volvo is what I like so far but will take suggestions. Not sure if I'm wasting time posting this just wondering what if any ppl do downgrade or should I just sell it outright.

Guest Pensauncola

You shouldn't have any problem selling it outright if you don't find a trader. I will correct one statement though. The DEF wasn't introduced until the 2011 models.