auto ins agent in Livingston

I suggest that you go to the Commercial Members page and do a search for insurance agencies. At the first search level select financial and the subcategory select insurance and you get a number of agencies.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Would like to keep my Progressive Auto insurance, but need to use an agent in Livingston, Tx. Who do you recommend? Thanks

Why do you need an agent in Livingston? We've had Progressive insurance for years and have never had an agent...everything was always done over the Internet or by phone call to their 800 number.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

LindaH,

Thanks, I called Progressive today. I already have Progressive in another state, however the current agency cannot write insurance in Texas(where we are moving our domicile too). I asked about "Progressive Direct". Progressive offered to have a Texas Agency write me a quote. I asked the lady I spoke too about doing it without an agent like "Geico" and she told me Progressive does not do direct ever without an agent I guess I am stumped???? thoughts?

Thank you

Progressive offered to have a Texas Agency write me a quote............................................... I guess I am stumped???? thoughts?

Why not use a Texas agent?

102 Cordelia St
Lufkin, TX
(936) 637-1909

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

I asked the lady I spoke too about doing it without an agent like "Geico" and she told me Progressive does not do direct ever without an agent

Obviously, the woman was incorrect in her statements since I, and others, have dealt with Progressive directly and not through an agent.

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

Archived