Free RV Mattress Pad for Review

Yarome

It looks like the guys original post was removed as spam, but it turns out it's legit. It's an eluxurysupply.com product. They are attempting to break into the RV mattress pad business and offering a free pad in exchange for reviews. They are selling through amazon.com.

I wrote to the email address he provided. He responded promptly with:

"Thanks so much for your interest in reviewing the mattress topper and we would love to have you try one out. Here is a link to the actual product for you to take a look at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00Q30RESC

All that you would need is an Amazon account to purchase the product. I will issue you a 99% off coupon for the product and you will enter it at checkout. 100% coupons aren't allowed on Amazon, so the cost to you would be no more than $1.50. If you would like that refunded to you, we can send it to you via Paypal or as a check. All that we ask for is an honest review of the product on Amazon and if you would have any issues with the product, just let me know first and see what I can do to help."

I wrote back and told him that I would be interested in participating. He promptly sent a promotional code for Amazon, which I used at checkout. I ordered a queen rv pad, which was $119.99, so with the promotional code, my total at checkout was $1.20. I won't receive it for a week or so, but since I am very confident with Amazon's return policies, I not too concerned.

I did include in my initial response to him that the actual dimensions should be prominently listed in their description. He responded that the RV line is designed to fit the shorter "non standard" dimensions in the RV industry, and the overall height is 1.5 inches.

I am in no way affiliated with amazon or eluxurysupply. I just wanted to pass along a freebie for anyone that might be interested.

Feel free to PM for his email.

So what is the product like? Worth the price?

Thanks.

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Many of us have 80" queens. The short 75" rv size is not the only. They should do them all if they really want to do something.

Roy

2011 GMC 3500 SRW CC, SB, Duramax/Allison
2008 HitchHiker LS 29.5 FKTG, 7000lb axles, Glide Ride, HD brakes, dual pane windows, 40" Panasonic, Magnadyne HTS, PD surge protector, etc.
Mods: 5 gal pressure tank, Motosat dish, plumbing reworked, inside steps storage, SeeLevel tank gauges, Rear view camera, major changes to basement.

Many of us have 80" queens. The short 75" rv size is not the only. They should do them all if they really want to do something.

They have full size pads too. It's just the specialty RV size pads they are trying to break in to with the current promotion.

I saw it and checked it out, didn't look like spam to me either but I reported it to let the admins make the call, it got hidden by someone else and the admins decided not to bring it back.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

Yarome,

Well I have to say that this whole thing sounds interesting. I have just about given up on memory foam matress toppers. They just don't seem to be worth the effort. But, for the RV, our queet mattress has rounded corners which means we have to cut the foam toppers to match the matteress contour. I see no mention about matching RV materess contours.

In fact, most of the information on the eluxurysupply.com website leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing they really stress is good air circulation for keeping you dry. They are almost silent on whether or not there is any added comfort from the use of this product. I really hope you will share your experiences with us here on this forum.

The more I think about it, I just may PM you tomorrow for more information. Like you say, it is very inexpensive to give it a try. And they do seem to get good reviews on their basic products.

Bob

Anyone whose first post is to advertise something is flagged as a spammer and his post is removed.

I saw it and checked it out, didn't look like spam to me either but I reported it to let the admins make the call, it got hidden by someone else and the admins decided not to bring it back.

No skin off my nose. I think it's an excellent policy. I imagine 99.9% of the time it IS spam. I'm generally not one to pass along info like this, but I waited until it was all said and done, confirmed it was legit, and thought others might like to try out a low/no cost bedding option.

Well I have to say that this whole thing sounds interesting. I have just about given up on memory foam matress toppers. They just don't seem to be worth the effort. But, for the RV, our queet mattress has rounded corners which means we have to cut the foam toppers to match the matteress contour. I see no mention about matching RV materess contours.

In fact, most of the information on the eluxurysupply.com website leaves a lot to be desired. The only thing they really stress is good air circulation for keeping you dry. They are almost silent on whether or not there is any added comfort from the use of this product. I really hope you will share your experiences with us here on this forum.

The more I think about it, I just may PM you tomorrow for more information. Like you say, it is very inexpensive to give it a try. And they do seem to get good reviews on their basic products.

Bob

Sounds like we are about in the same boat, Bob. I really don't care for memory foam either.

I can't address anything about their product. I already sent several suggestions to their rep for informational items that "should be" readily accessible to a potential customer. I just figured FREE is always good enough to give it a try. LOL Their other products do seem to have good reviews.. and I'll certainly follow up after it arrives.

They offered to refund my $1.20 via paypal, so I figure, worst case... I got a really nice doggy pad for the back of the super cab for a buck and change. :P

I just ordered one tonight. I have Prime so it will be here Thursday. You can't beat the price--$1.20 if you talk to Bret and get the coupon. He wants the review within a week or so so we will test it on our S & B mattress being we won't be going out in the RV for awhile. It sounds very well made. We'll see.

2007 Arctic Fox 32.5 rls for full-timing, now sold.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road
2007 Silverado 2500 diesel

Loving Green Valley, AZ (just South of Tucson)

• 2 weeks later...

I just ordered one tonight. I have Prime so it will be here Thursday. You can't beat the price--$1.20 if you talk to Bret and get the coupon. He wants the review within a week or so so we will test it on our S & B mattress being we won't be going out in the RV for awhile. It sounds very well made. We'll see.

So how is that working out for you folks? I gave it 5 nights before I posted a review. I had never heard of bamboo products before, but am highly impressed. The skirt is a little chincy, but the pad itself is fantastic! Only time will tell, but I have to say.. so far.. I haven't slept to well in a dogs age.

Contacted the company and left a message. Never heard from them. So who has the information? Interested but never heard back????

Safe Travels!

SKP #89742 - Lifetime membership - Member of the SKP Class of 2007
Good Sam Club - Lifetime Member
DataStorm #5423
Passport America - Lifetime Member
Sons Of The American Revolution (SAR) - Lifetime Member
American Legion - USAF - Lifetime Member
Rotary Club Member - 30 years

Escapee CARE Supporter

National Wildlife Refuge Volunteer

Contacted the company and left a message. Never heard from them. So who has the information? Interested but never heard back????

Safe Travels!

I guess that would be me. Just sent a PM with the contact email. Hopefully they are still doing it. ~Cheers

So how is that working out for you folks? I gave it 5 nights before I posted a review. I had never heard of bamboo products before, but am highly impressed. The skirt is a little chincy, but the pad itself is fantastic! Only time will tell, but I have to say.. so far.. I haven't slept to well in a dogs age.

We won't be going out for another month to give it a really good test but we tried it out on our S&B bed and was impressed. It added a lot of softness to our bed. I said in the review on Amazon that I wasn't going to get rid our memory foam but that on top of it it made it feel like a real pillow top mattress. I do think it is the real deal. You need a mattress pad and this is a big step up from the normal mattress pads.

2014 Sunnybrook Sunset Creek 267rl for the local campgrounds now that we are off the road

I also wrote to inquire about a coupon and never heard a word from the gentleman. The last I knew the toppers were getting in short supply on Amazon.

GS Lifetime #822128658, FMCA #F431170

2012 Airstream Mercedes Interstate Extended Class B

The promotion was obviously to get positive reviews on Amazon. I'm luck and got in on it and it is good mattress pad. But he sure can't keep sending out $110 or so pads for $1.25 without going broke. Guess he is now getting enough positive comments to keep the sales going.

Archived