I fall asleep when I read!

The Day's End listings have free and inexpensive ($15 or less) places to spend a night or more. The majority of places listed are dry camping/boondocking, but there are a few places where you can get at least electricity.

http://www.escapees.com/parking/DaysEnd.aspx

Sample directory here:

http://www.daysenddirectory.com/index.php?page=5

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

I'm not even going to begin to tell you what I first thought this was talking about

I could have gone all day without thinking of that one! :lol:

I'm pretty sure that the Escapees have no plans to provide the service you are thinking of.....................

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Do you mean free camping for Escapee veterans?

I mean free camping at a full hook up park, free for veterans.....

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Let us know when you find d that. They will be overrun with visitors

Ron & Linda

Class of 2007
2000 Monaco Diplomat

2005 Honda Element

"Do what you can, with what you have, where you are" Theodore Roosevelt

"We can't control the wind, but we can adjust our sail"

"When man gave up his freedom to roam the earth, he gave up his soul for a conditioned ego that is bound by time and the fear of losing its attachments."

Since there are many, many Vets that are Escapee's.... ouch that'd hurt.

Dave & Tish
Beagle Bagles & Snoopy

RIP Snoopy we lost you 5-11-14 but you'll always travel with us
On the road somewhere.
AF retired, 70-90
A truck and a trailer

“He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog. You are his life, his love, his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion” -unknown

HoD vay' wej qoH SoH je nep! ngebmo' vIt neH 'ach SoHbe' loD Hem, wa' ngebmo'. nuqneH...

Ok I had assumed that I had wrong information. And I guess Escapes is another club that you pay for deals to places you would never visit other wise... Thanks

Still seeing Places we have never seen before and others that we thought we would never see again!

homelesshartshorns | Trying to spend the last Dollar on the Last Day! (wordpress.com)

George Hartshorn | Facebook

Ok I had assumed that I had wrong information. And I guess Escapes is another club that you pay for deals to places you would never visit other wise... Thanks

If you mean that no one ever visits Texas, New Mexico, Florida, Southern California, Las Vegas area, Oregon or a multitude of other places... then ya... SKPs visit places no one goes. Otherwise, SKP parks seem to be in places that are pretty convenient.

You should take a look at the SKP web site and check out the locations of the parks. My wife and I are at one of them now, Park Sierra in the foothills of the Sierra Mtns about 30 miles west of Yosemite. $21 a night with 50-amp, WiFi that works, cable tv, sites that aren't all in a row but tucked into the geography and terrain in a way that somehow gives each RV space and privacy as well as a view and relatively easy access.

But if you want free... then solar up and hit the desert.

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

I guess Escapes is another club that you pay for deals to places you would never visit other wise... Thanks

I don't get what it is that you are driving at? There are many services that come with membership some just for the cost of membership, others with additional costs. Veterans do get a discount, just for being veterans but free camping in the 18 RV parks isn't part of it and would be cost prohibitive. I suggest that if you are genuinely interested, you should probably start by visiting the Escapees website and look through the benefits of membership.

Good travelin !...............Kirk

Full-time 11+ years...... Now seasonal travelers.
Kirk & Pam's Great RV Adventure

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqFswi_bvvojaMvanTWAI

Archived