The Tampa RV show

lappir

What is the best day to attend? I have been on several weekend days but it's always crowded. Is there a less attended day when all the vendors are the but not all the people? Will be riding the motorcycle up from South Florida ( so i'm not tempted to buy much since I would have to have it shipped) and I hope the current weather will stick around until after I get back. I'd rather ride at 40 degrees than 80 in Florida. Not many bugs out at night when it's cooler and I will most likely make the trip up starting in the Dark and arriving back home in the Dark.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Rod, Wed is the least crowded, followed by Thursday.

Jack & Danielle Mayer #60376 Lifetime Member
Living on the road since 2000

PLEASE no PM's. Email me. jackdanmayer AT gmail
2016 DRV Houston 44' 5er (we still have it)
2022 New Horizons 43' 5er
2016 Itasca 27N 28' motorhome 
2019 Volvo 860, D13 455/1850, 236" wb, I-Shift, battery-based APU
No truck at the moment - we use one of our demo units
2016 smart Passion, piggyback on the truck
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
See our website for info on New Horizons 5th wheels, HDTs as tow vehicles, communications on the road, and use of solar power
www.jackdanmayer.com
Principal in RVH Lifestyles. RVH-Lifestyles.com

We usually go on Wed's and it is always crowded .We went last year on a Sat and it was overwhelming.

Helen and I are long timers ..08 F-350 Ford,LB,CC,6.4L,4X4, Dually,4:10 diff dragging around a 2013 Montana 3402 Big Sky

SKP 100137. North Ridgeville, Ohio in the summer, sort of and where ever it is warm in the winter.

Thanks everyone, should have looked at the work schedule before posting. It's the week I work Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. Guess Saturday or Sunday will have to do. Oscarvan, I already have the toyhauler with a two car garage. Don't be needing any more. Jack would love to see the new home will send you an email when I know for sure if and when I am attending.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Archived