Cuyono

Grat plans. Swap motorhome USA Texas, Georgia - Europe Sweden

Hello and Happy New Year to all of you! :)
I´m an engineer and self employed working for different companies in Sweden. Mostly with mechanical engineering, design and constructions, R&D.
We, me and my family, lives in the middle of Sweden in a small village called Vaplan.
Me and my family are planing to go to Dallas in April and visit some relatives in Dallas, Austin, Houston and in Atlanta. Many of them we have never met before since our ancestors migrated to USA.
We would like to rent a motorhome for this trip or if some part of it or if there are someone who would like to swap with our motorhome here in Sweden Europe.
This is the trip rout we plan and we will be traveling about 24 days.
Do you have any proposals for us we would be very happy if you please would contact us. :rolleyes:
P.S. Sorry for the misspelling of the topic title. Can´t edit the title. Great plans. D.S.

Best regards

Joakim Wolgers

Mobil: +46 70 663 26 72

E-mail: cuyono@gmail.com

Önevägen 7

835 40 Nälden

Sweden

GPS cordinates Latitude; Longitude: 63,334652; 14,21393

Edited by Cuyono

Welcome to the Escapee forums and an early welcome to the USA as well! My mother's family migrated to the US from Sweden several generations back but we do still have family there and we do have some contact with them via a few from here traveling over to Sweden and two of them have visited family here. Her family name was Sjoholm, but when they passed through Ellis Is. upon arrival it was shortened to Holm.

We will be happy to assist you with your visit in any way that we may be able. Join in often an in any forum!

Welcome to the Escapee forums and an early welcome to the USA as well! My mother's family migrated to the US from Sweden several generations back but we do still have family there and we do have some contact with them via a few from here traveling over to Sweden and two of them have visited family here. Her family name was Sjoholm, but when they passed through Ellis Is. upon arrival it was shortened to Holm.

We will be happy to assist you with your visit in any way that we may be able. Join in often an in any forum!

Hi and Thank you Kirk!

Right now we are looking for a RV to rent or swap in the area we are traveling through. Is there any more ways to announce for this?

If you or your relatives would come to Sweden we would be happy to assist you.

Best regards Joakim Wolgers

It would be fine for you to post on most any of the forums but it is pretty much the same people who read them all, although there may be some who don't read all forums. Probably the most widely read would be the General Forum so you may want to just start a thread about your plan to visit us and that you are seeking information and help. There are quire a few of us who live in the areas around the places that you plan to visit you will likely find a lot of help that way. I'll watch for such a thread and do what I can to help you get it moving.

Edited by Kirk