Change fog light bulb?

jambro

How the heck do I change the foglight bulb on a 2004 630. Theres no access from the back and the screws on the front of the foglight just turn and turn.

John & Mariann

2014 Mobile Suites 38 RSSB3

2004 Volvo 630 W/ smart car hauler bed

2015 Smart passion

The screws on the front are the adjustment screws. You get to the bulbs on the back side of the lamp housing, but on the 3-piece bumper that means you have to pull the whole light out. It's pretty easy though--3 bolts on the side of the lamp facing the center of the truck, from under the hood. Basically right up by the bottom corner of the radiator.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Well I got bored and just got it out, I polished the crap out of it too while it was out, it says GE886 so I'm off to auto zone, I'll get two just in case.

John & Mariann

2015 Smart passion

I'm not sure if you have just the fog lights or the fog and driving lights, but there are two different bulbs for the latter--886 for the fogs, 896 for the driving lights.

45' 2004 Showhauler -- VNL300, ISX, FreedomLine -- RVnerds.com -- where I've started to write about what I'm up to

Headlight and Fog Light Upgrades http://deepspacelighting.com

Nuke,

1 bulb it was 886. When I put the new one it it wouldn't work either. I jiggled the wire harness and poof it worked. So now I have 3 bulbs, 2 new and 1 old, :unsure: go figure

John & Mariann

2015 Smart passion

Archived