Backing into a site.

kathydavidb

How do you politely tell people that their help is not really helping nor are the watchers helping? Dave

You ignore them. If they get in your face you say "I'm fine, thank you." If they persist you say: "Please step back, when I'm all set up stop by for a cold one".

If that doesn't work put on your NRA cap and fart loudly.

Previously a 2017 Forest River, Berkshire 38A, "The Dragonship". https://dragonship.blog/

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You ignore them. If they get in your face you say "I'm fine, thank you." If they persist you say: "Please step back, when I'm all set up stop by for a cold one".

If that doesn't work put on your NRA cap and fart loudly.

Love it. You gave ma a great idea! Dave.

2006 Coachmen Aurora 36ft. Class A motor home. 2009 Honda CRV toad. "Snowbirds" apprx. 6 mos. each year. Travelling to the SW each winter than returning to Wi. each summer. Retired and enjoying our travels along with Buddy the cat.

You do not have an audience problem until they bring lawn chairs and numbered squares of cardboard. That was a real hoot since the spots were up-hill, back-in, on grassy clay and it had been raining for days. You had to get a run at them on the flat and not spin the tires on the hill or touch the brakes until you were almost in.

Later the park had a tornado come past and several inches of rain so we didn't have to quit having fun just because the sun went down.

First rule of computer consulting:

Sell a customer a Linux computer and you'll eat for a day.

Sell a customer a Windows computer and you'll eat for a lifetime.

You do not have an audience problem until they bring lawn chairs and numbered squares of cardboard. That was a real hoot since the spots were up-hill, back-in, on grassy clay and it had been raining for days. You had to get a run at them on the flat and not spin the tires on the hill or touch the brakes until you were almost in.

Later the park had a tornado come past and several inches of rain so we didn't have to quit having fun just because the sun went down.

Awesome! Wish I was there, bet I would have contended..... (said in a Godfather type of voice.....)

Previously a 2017 Forest River, Berkshire 38A, "The Dragonship". https://dragonship.blog/

I usually open carry everywhere that it is allowed. Never had anyone say anything after I pull up, get out and walk around to see the site and my lines a little better.......The wife has not failed us yet and although it might take us pulling forward a couple of times every now and then, we will get it into the space....

2017 Kenworth T680
2015 DRV 38RSSA Elite Suites
2016 Smart Prime

Archived