Yet another inconsiderate neighbor .......

Although we have only been FT for a couple of weeks, I have come to appreciate my own appearance as a deterrent to inconsiderate behavior from others. I am 6'1", 200+lbs and heavily tattooed (I retired recently from a 40 year career in tattooing). My wife cringes when someone does things that are inconsiderate of the others in the park/camping area, because she knows that I WILL say something to the offending party. My parents and grandparents raised me to be respectful of others and if we meet in person someday, don't be offended if I always respond with a "Yes,sir" or "Yes, ma'am" regardless of any age difference or, lack thereof, between us. I will be the best neighbor you have ever had. I won't bother you and you won't bother me. I am friendly, but I will not hesitate to call someone out for not following the rules of the area or the rules of common courtesy.

Photographer on the go! Visit my website @ www.jmhillphoto.com or visit my blog

@ http://jmhillphoto.blogspot.com/ to see what we've been up to lately!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone once told me that 1/3 of the world is made up of bozos.... but we all get a turn. I've tried to remember that and try to keep my turn at bozo-hood under 33%.

WDR

1993 Foretravel U225 with Pacbrake and 5.9 Cummins with Banks

1999 Jeep Wrangler, 4" lift and 33" tires

Raspberry Pi Coach Computer

Ham Radio

Archived