2015 National HDT Rally

sdixon747

As much as we tried, some Rally Attendees managed to escape getting their photos taken for the website. We need photos for the following:

Aiken Chip

Caren Brent & Janet

Culp Reg & Tracy Evans

Erickson Keith

Green John & Anita

Haagsma Ed & Teresa

Havekotte Robert

Hobbs Bill

Luppin Kevin

Mansell Jimmy & Brit

Phillips Mike & Carol

Pruter Roger & Jan

Schonhardt Dave & Wendy

Stovall Lyle

Wike Kevin & Carol

People like to connect faces with names.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Howdy All,

I used all the data for this month so couldn't reply till I got to a friends home and am now using his. :D

Anyway THANKS to everyone who made this rally possible, had a good time, learned a lot and now have cruise control in the Smart Car, THANKS Brad.

When I get someplace where I can burn a lot of data I'll up load my photos and then post a link to them in this thread.

I am having fun visiting with friends along the way home, I am now in Mountain home Arkansas but will be driving back up north to Springfield Missouri to have the radiator replaced in my truck, it should be finished by tomorrow, from here the next stop is Russelville Arkansas before moving onto Louisiana, then Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon then finally home to Washington should get home just before Thanksgiving. Hoping everyones trips are safe and enjoyable wherever they may be going.

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Mr. Cob,

We will be in Texarkana, Tx for 13 days starting tomorrow. If you get anywhere close give a yell.

Brad

Brad and Jacolyn
Tucker the Wonder dog and Brynn the Norfolk Terrier
2009 Smart "Joy"
2004 VNL630 "Vonda the Volvo"
2008 Hitch Hiker 35 CK Champagne Edition
VED12 465 HP, Freedomline, 3.73 ratio, WB 218"
Fulltiming and loving it.

I am having fun visiting with friends along the way home, I am now in Mountain home Arkansas but will be driving back up north to Springfield Missouri to have the radiator replaced in my truck, it should be finished by tomorrow, from here the next stop is Russelville Arkansas before moving onto Louisiana, then Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California, Oregon then finally home to Washington should get home just before Thanksgiving. Hoping everyones trips are safe and enjoyable wherever they may be going.

Dave

Depending on how you make your way through CA, we may be able to meet up. I am in northern CA between Hwy 101 and Hwy 5 not far off Hwy 20.

2000 Kenworth T2000 w/ Cummins N14 and autoshift
2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2022 DRV Full House MX450 with customized floor plan
2018 Polaris RZR Turbo S (fits in the garage)
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)
My First Solar Install Thread
My Second Solar Install Thread & Photos and Documents Related to the build
My MX450's solar, battery and inverter system - my biggest system yet!

chadheiser.com      West Coast HDT Rally Website

event.png    

AZCACOIDIAKSMNMOMTNENVNMNDOKSDTNTXUTWYxlg.jpg

Mr. Cob,

We will be in Texarkana, Tx for 13 days starting tomorrow. If you get anywhere close give a yell.

Brad

Howdy Brad,

I'll be passing through in about a week or so, on my way to visit a friend who lives in Lake Charles Louisiana, sorry won't have time to stop and visit, I have a schedule to keep as folks have setup mini rallies all along the way home where I'll be visiting. Thanks for the invite. :D

Dave

2001 Peterbilt, 379, Known As "Semi-Sane II", towing a 2014 Voltage 3818, 45 foot long toy hauler crammed full of motorcycles of all types.  Visit my photo web site where you will find thousands of photos of my motorcycle wanderings and other aspects of my life, click this link. http://mr-cob.smugmug.com/

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Depending on how you make your way through CA, we may be able to meet up. I am in northern CA between Hwy 101 and Hwy 5 not far off Hwy 20.

Howdy Chad,

After visiting friends in the Hespria area I don't have any more planed visits so I'll most likely just run the slab up I-5 and be headed for home. Where will you be staying and what dates will you be there, I'll be spending a night somewhere in northern California maybe we can hook up for a visit. Let me know and if it works out perhaps we can share a camp fire. :D

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy All,

I finally got a chance to up load my photos taken of this years HDT rally, click this link to be taken to them, this gallery also contains photos of the Ural folks I have and will be visiting with on the way home.

https://mr-cob.smugmug.com/2015-HDT-rally-and-fall-Ural/i-8pMLwJL

Feel free to use or copy any of the photos so long as they are for personal, non commercial use.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Dave,

Remember what happened last time you stopped in SoCal!

Hope this trip is more enjoyable!

Howdy MrSeas,

If it weren't for the fact that I have some very good friends who live in California, I would by pass the State all together, WONDERFUL area but most of the people who live there and the politics of the place are NOT compatible with my way of looking at things or my values. I think I could have really enjoyed living in California 50 years ago no way I could handle it now. :(

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy Chad,

After visiting friends in the Hespria area I don't have any more planed visits so I'll most likely just run the slab up I-5 and be headed for home. Where will you be staying and what dates will you be there, I'll be spending a night somewhere in northern California maybe we can hook up for a visit. Let me know and if it works out perhaps we can share a camp fire. :D

Dave

That's where I live, so I'm usually around. Hit me up when you get close and we'll see what we can work out.

2017 DRV Mobile Suite 40KSSB4 with factory mods, dealer mods and personal mods - now in the RV graveyard
2016 Smart Car (fits in the garage or gets flat towed behind the DRV when the RZR is in the garage)

event.png    

Howdy All,

I finally got a chance to up load my photos taken of this years HDT rally, click this link to be taken to them, this gallery also contains photos of the Ural folks I have and will be visiting with on the way home.

https://mr-cob.smugmug.com/2015-HDT-rally-and-fall-Ural/i-8pMLwJL

Feel free to use or copy any of the photos so long as they are for personal, non commercial use.

Dave

Great photos Mr. Cob.

Rod

White 2000/2010Volvo VNL 770 with 7' Drom box with opposing doors,  JOST slider hitch. 600 HP Cummins Signature 18 Speed three pedal auto shift.

1999 Isuzu VehiCross retired to a sticks and bricks garage. Brought out of storage the summer of 2022

2022 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Two door hard top.

2007 Honda GL 1800

2013 Space Craft Mfg S420 Custom built Toyhauler

The Gold Volvo is still running and being emptied in July. 

Dave thanks for the Tally Photos. If anyone else took photos and have posted them somewhere, let us know and the links will be added to the HDTRally website.

Please click for Emails instead of PM
Mark & Dale
Joey - 2016 Bounder 33C Tige - 2006 40' Travel Supreme
Sparky III - 2021 Mustang Mach-e, off the the Road since 2019
Useful HDT Truck, Trailer, and Full-timing Info at
www.dmbruss.com

That's where I live, so I'm usually around. Hit me up when you get close and we'll see what we can work out.

Howdy Chad,

Will do, I'll need a rest stop anyway might as well take advantage of your hospitality, thanks for the offer I'll get in touch as the time gets near to when I'll be heading back home.

Dave

IMG_4282-600x310.jpg

Howdy Chad,

Will do, I'll need a rest stop anyway might as well take advantage of your hospitality, thanks for the offer I'll get in touch as the time gets near to when I'll be heading back home.

Dave

Sounds good.

event.png    

Thanks Dave for the Pics

97 9200 cornbinder super 10 M11E cummins 1350 ftlbs
81 CJ7 jeep
2000 36ft nuwa king dome onan 6500LP gen/remote start
94 sport Nautique
2007 dyna wide glide 6 speed
N7UVW
2007 30ft work&play-LK-- toy hauler by forest river

2006 Alfa toyhouse 40 ft