suse1023

2001 F350 4x4 w 7.3 engine--LOW MILES--trade towards hdt

2001 turbo diesel dually crew cab in very good shape has under 68000 original miles on her.

Has some age related patina, just like me.

Tires are a year old with approximately ten thousand miles, has new shocks front and back, mud flaps, diamond plate tool box and new fiver hitch.

we're looking to move into a hdt so thought I'd toss this out here and see if someone is downsizing and looking for a not even broken in Ford.

will happily text pics of the truck--located in Houston.

Any idea what you'd like to have for a straight sale? I have an '01 with about 350k miles on it but not 4WD.

Mostly just curious. That's very low mileage for an '01.

With the 7.3 diesel you should have no problem getting someone to buy it. Those trucks are always in demand.

Edited by Chief 62

2000 Volvo VNM610, Cummins 10.8 liter engine (ISM), Meritor straight 10 transmission. Titled/registered as a motorhome, 666,150 miles. Singled, with a MyAirHitch, GearMaster, and backup camera. Hayes pneumatic brake controller. I pulled out the big Volvo refridgerator and cabinets to make the rear more spacious, and put some new carpet in.The PO built a double bunk that folds down to a couch. Lots of aluminum storage boxes outside

post-50065-0-19884100-1419989175_thumb.jpg

2000 Volvo VNM610, Cummins 10.8 liter engine (ISM), Meritor straight 10 transmission. Titled/registered as a motorhome, 666,150 miles. Singled, with a MyAirHitch, GearMaster, and backup camera. Hayes pneumatic brake controller. I pulled out the big Volvo refridgerator and cabinets to make the rear more spacious, and put some new carpet in.The PO built a double bunk that folds down to a couch. Lots of aluminum storage boxes outside

Is your volvo for sale? if so can you please email me information? kgarwasiuk@shaw.ca I am very interested. thank you