rverdlm

For Sale, RV lot in Western MI

PRICE REDUCED AGAIN!!! from $30,000 to $25,000! For sale one RV lot in North West lower Michigan. Walking distance from the Pere Marquette River, one of the best trout, steelhead and salmon streams in MI, 1/4 mi from an excellent 18 hole golf course, 20 mi from Lake Michigan and 90 mi from Travers City. The lot is a 50 ft X 100 ft corner lot located in the quiet back of the park. It has a 90 ft X 25 ft concrete pad with a 20 ft round concrete rimed fire pit and an 8 ft X 10 ft custom built storage shed. It has 2 large trees and the grass area is irrigated so that it always looks green and beautiful. The park is owned and managed by the lot owners and has all the amenities that one would expect in a premier RV resort. i.e. pool, hot tub, rec building, laundry, bath rooms with showers, playground, volley ball, etc. The roads are wide and paved. Our asking price is $37,000, but all reasonable offers will be considered! More info on the park can be accessed here http://www.peremarquettervpark.com Contact me at rverdlm123@yahoo.com for more info.

Edited by rverdlm

What's the dates the park opens and closes (assuming it closes for the winter)??

Looks like annual dues are a $800 correct?

How close are essentials (i.e. grocery stores, etc)??

Edited by rgg