Terrible tragedy

fzappa

I realize that with 12 dogs, there was probably no choice but to let them ride in the fifth wheel. However, this is one very good reason NOT to let your pets ride in a trailer.

I can't imagine how devastated the owners must be!

LindaH
2014 Winnebago Aspect 27K
2011 Kia Soul

12of any animal is too many for any rv. As far as I am concerned this was animal abuse. If they want to travel with that many animals they need the appropriately outfitted vehicle. The fire is a tragedy.

Ron C.

2013 Dynamax Trilogy 3850 D3

2000 Kenworth T2000 Optimus Prime

• 3 weeks later...

This was a tragedy, but it isn't animal abuse. They aren't RVers. They show dogs, and this is how they transport then. We were at a Jack Russell event in NC, and some people had many dogs. To transport them, they need a way to carry the animals, cages, and food.

Roger & Karen

Roger USN Captain (retired) submarine service

Karen Captain (retired) pilot

2014 Winnebago Tour 42GD

Toad Chevy Avalanche

Travel six months

At home in coastal Maine six months

This was a tragedy, but it isn't animal abuse. They aren't RVers. They show dogs, and this is how they transport then. We were at a Jack Russell event in NC, and some people had many dogs. To transport them, they need a way to carry the animals, cages, and food.

x2 on this ^^^^

i know that person personally :( ....

she is a breeder of Border Terriers ... she is also into Agility and definitely loved the dogs very much

she was on the way home from the Border Terrier national

very sad tragedy .... :(

" Diamonds R 4 ever " driver.gif

"class of`95" Pete 379 "Toterhome": Cummins N14, Super10, single axle, 278" WB, 162" sleeper ... sold
current project; 1952 Diamond T, Cummins 8.3l @ 375hp/ 800ft lbs
, single axle, 239" WB, 1954 Spartan 137" air ride sleeper ....

full timing in a 39 foot "sticks & staples POS" Toyhauler (planing to build an all aluminum 42-45 foot replacement soon) ...

Archived