Class of 2017

Tumbleweed

Well, it happened.....two weeks ago yesterday!  We left California and headed to Colorado (to my borhter's) for a few days, went to the Rapid City/Black Hills area to change our domain and visit the area.  We're now in Norman, Okla.   We arrived yesterday and have an appt. tomorrow to get disc brake conversion on our triple axle 5th wheel from Performance Trailer Braking.

From here, we're headed to Heber Springs, Ark. to the Workampers Rendezvous.  From there......who knows but we're excited about all of it.

Many thanks to members of this forum that I've learned much from over the past few years (this was a long time coming) and especially to Kirk Wood!  I've learned a lot from Kirk just by reading many of his posts but also from personal messages and even from email more than a few times, over the past seven or eight years.  I thank you sir!

Pala RV at night #2.jpg

2017 Grand Design Momentum 376TH pulled by a 2014 Ford F-350 Lariat, FX-4, dually, longbed

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Looks like I'm finally settled for the winter in Kingman AZ...got to find work to find the traveling somehow!

Renting a fenced area with full hook-ups beside the house of a really nice family...all inclusive and they are letting me use their wifi too.

Hoping to take a couple of days to head to Quartzsite in January for the RTR, and do a few other explorations of the area, otherwise I am here until June 2018 when I head north to SLC for a wedding and then to Alaska for a couple of months.

2007 Keystone Springdale 245 FWRLL-S (modified)

2000 F-250 7.3L SRW

Cody and Kye, border collie extraordinaires

Latest departure date: 10/1/2017

Find us at www.nomadicpawprints.wordpress.com

Archived